Stall selling canvases

whitecandy

Someone posted a photo on facebook of a beautiful Buffy Season 8 canvas that they bought at the con yesterday. I was there and didn't see it and am so gutted! Would anyone know the names of any stalls selling canvases so I could look them up? The stall was apparently on one of the ends of the first lot of rows as you enter the arena, maybe the 4th/5th row.

I may have to appologize about this, I saw the stall and the canvas in question and I purchased the last one (It was right next to robocop (if that was still there)).:unsure: I had seen it a few times walking around and eventually decided it would be a nice addition to my Buffy collection.

sorry! :(

1 minute ago, That-Guy-Tom said:

I may have to appologize about this, I saw the stall and the canvas in question and I purchased the last one (It was right next to robocop (if that was still there)).:unsure: I had seen it a few times walking around and eventually decided it would be a nice addition to my Buffy collection.

sorry! :(

I don't blame you at all for buying it, it is so lovely! Do you know the name of the sellers as they may have more? Thanks :)

1 minute ago, whitecandy said:

I don't blame you at all for buying it, it is so lovely! Do you know the name of the sellers as they may have more? Thanks :)

Unfortunately no,  just realised I didn't get a receipt of any description :blink: otherwise would have checked that for a name. Hopefully someone on the forums will know :smile: if not ask the person on Facebook (if you haven't already?)

1 minute ago, That-Guy-Tom said:

Unfortunately no,  just realised I didn't get a receipt of any description :blink: otherwise would have checked that for a name. Hopefully someone on the forums will know :smile: if not ask the person on Facebook (if you haven't already?)

Thanks anyway, the person on facebook doesn't know either :( I'm sure someone must have a list of all of the stallholders somewhere

14 minutes ago, whitecandy said:

Thanks anyway, the person on facebook doesn't know either :( I'm sure someone must have a list of all of the stallholders somewhere

Describe the store owner / owners and I might be able to help.  

Was the store the last one on the isle before a break?

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, whitecandy said:

Unfortunately as we do not allow advertising on here there is no list of stall holders

40 minutes ago, S.H.R.E.K said:

Describe the store owner / owners and I might be able to help.  

Was the store the last one on the isle before a break?

I didn't see the stall unfortunately, someone one facebook just posted a photo of the canvas. She said it was the only stall selling them. It was on the end of an aisle apparently :)

7 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Unfortunately as we do not allow advertising on here there is no list of stall holders

It's a shame about the no advertising rule. I feel it would attract more traders to the events if a separate thread could be set up where they were able to say beforehand that they were going to be there and what they were selling.

Just now, Tony1975 said:

It's a shame about the no advertising rule. I feel it would attract more traders to the events if a separate thread could be set up where they were able to say beforehand that they were going to be there and what they were selling.

Yes I totally agree, I like knowing who will be there and what they will be selling.

• Like 1

There's show sponsors that can publish here, but they mostly let the office do it when this arises.

The dealers lists have never been published here, sorry.  You can try e-mailing the office at info@showmastersevents.com, but I can't guarantee a reply.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DeckardB26354 said:

I know the stall you mean, I asked them if they had a business card and Facebook page, unfortunately they had neither. But they did say they would be at LFCCON Olympia so perhaps you will get a chance to get the Buffy canvas then.

Oooh I will be there! This is great, thanks so much :)