Eventbrite app! No batch numbers on tickets!

They show on the actual tickets. Are you able to get them up through your emails for reference and make a note of them, RSdynamic?

EDIT: Only after I hit enter does the extra reply come up! D'oh!

Edited by wjbleming

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

They show on the actual tickets. Are you able to get them up through your emails for reference and make a note of them, RSdynamic?

EDIT: Only after I hit enter does the extra reply come up! D'oh!

:( PST Pre Submit Tension

I was at collectormania, using an iOS for your eventbrite tickets, there were NO batch numbers on the eventbrite wallet, please can you fix this, as I still have no batch numbers for the  upcoming LFCC2017 tickets I've purchased either.

On the day it's easier to manage my tickets using your Eventbrite wallet that having to go find my email with the batch numbers on them, it's inconsistent behaviour, which is a mere detail but one which causes us anxiety and frustration on the day when your Showmaster assistant on the day is struggling to manage 200 people into an organised queue if you know what I mean.

Edited by carlosvanvegas

4 minutes ago, carlosvanvegas said:

I was at collectormania, using an iOS for your eventbrite tickets, there were NO batch numbers on the eventbrite wallet, please can you fix this, as I still have no batch numbers for the  upcoming LFCC2017 tickets I've purchased either.

On the day it's easier to manage my tickets using your Eventbrite wallet that having to go find my email with the batch numbers on them, it's inconsistent behaviour, which is a mere detail but one which causes us anxiety and frustration on the day when your Showmaster assistant on the day is struggling to manage 200 people into an organised queue if you know what I mean.

It'd be more eventbrite that'd need to be raised with, Carlos, as the mods wouldn't have much power to do anything fro this end. Maybe drop them a review on the app store or on Twitter or Facebook? :smile: 

The iPhone Eventbrite app does show the batch number as robmoriarty has shown above. If you download the tickets into the iPhone "Wallet" app (which is an option you get on the email Eventbrite sends when you buy a ticket), then this is not showing the batch numbers. I doubt you will get Apple to look at this, so you will need to use the Eventbrite app.

I think we have a misunderstanding. :lol: The original question said "Eventbrite" app. As the Eventbrite app for iPhone Shows the Batch numbers my conclusion was this is about the Android Version of the Eventbrite app.

I was just guessing Rob is seeing the Batch number because he has the iPhone Version, as indicated by the word "Apple" on his screenshot.

Apple Wallet is not involved, at least I don't think that. :lol:

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I think we have a misunderstanding. :lol: The original question said "Eventbrite" app. As the Eventbrite app for iPhone Shows the Batch numbers my conclusion was this is about the Android Version of the Eventbrite app.

I was just guessing Rob is seeing the Batch number because he has the iPhone Version, as indicated by the word "Apple" on his screenshot.

Apple Wallet is not involved, at least I don't think that. :lol:

Carlosvanvegas did mention the wallet app and that there was no batch numbers :)

2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Carlosvanvegas did mention the wallet app and that there was no batch numbers :)

yes I was referring to RSdynamicduo who said "Eventbrite app". I don't see the issue with just using the app, as it's free. Don't think I've ever used Apple wallet. They've already emptied mine many times over!:lol:

1 minute ago, robmoriarty said:

yes I was referring to RSdynamicduo who said "Eventbrite app". I don't see the issue with just using the app, as it's free. Don't think I've ever used Apple wallet. They've already emptied mine many times over!:lol:

I use the wallet app as it put them onto my Apple Watch for me which is useful for scanning instead of my phone. I usually have a gold pass for LFCC so I don't need to see the batch number anyway.

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I use the wallet app as it put them onto my Apple Watch for me which is useful for scanning instead of my phone. I usually have a gold pass for LFCC so I don't need to see the batch number anyway.

#FirstWorldProblems, eh??:lol:

• Like 3