Is there any Lockers or Cloak room available for bags?

EmLouD

16 hours ago, EmLouD said:

Sorry if this has been asked, I just wondered if there was anywhere you can safely store bags throughout the day. Thanks.

Very handy = 

When loading up on goodies at events, the last thing you need is excess baggage. So why not drop off your bags, coats and luggage at our cloakrooms, which can be found adjacent to our halls. Items are charged at £1 each. Please note, due to overwhelming demand we’re unable to offer cloakroom facilities in the Genting Arena. In the interests of safety and security overnight storage is also not possible. Sorry.

Need help finding your dearly departed belongings? Head straight to our main lost property area in the Security Office in the Piazza between Subway and Hall 1. There’s also a smaller Security Office in the Atrium near Hall 6. Once the show’s over all lost property is moved to the Piazza Security Office, so give them a call on 0121 767 3883 and they’ll do their best to help

I'm concerned with the (understandable) security note on the NEC site, saying bags bigger than a small laptop bag, may not be let in

I'm staying overnight , but going straight to the NEC first for day one, so I've got a small rucksack with 2 extra shirts in it, plus my folder for autos snd photos etc. Plus my phone, charger and tablet, which has info I need for weekend on it

1 hour ago, andrewrolar said:

I'm concerned with the (understandable) security note on the NEC site, saying bags bigger than a small laptop bag, may not be let in

I'm staying overnight , but going straight to the NEC first for day one, so I've got a small rucksack with 2 extra shirts in it, plus my folder for autos snd photos etc. Plus my phone, charger and tablet, which has info I need for weekend on it

No matter where this question is posted, we really have no more info than what is on the website. I'm sorry and I understand people are antsy. But all we could do is link to the announcement. There is no general ban on bags. Personally I can't imagine something looking like a clear overnight kit not being allowed.