Do we need to print out our tickets?

aweeghost

I have the eventbrite app on my phone out of easy-ness, but the website says:

Weekend Standard Entry - (11am) Saturday 3rd & (10am) Sunday 4th June 2017   more info

Standard Admission from 11am on Saturday 3rd June and 10am on Sunday 4th June 2017, for all ages. (under 4's free) Entry to show with E-ticket. Ticket must be printed prior to arrival at the show. 

Should I print my tickets out just to be on the safe side?

Also, is it possible to upgrade to early bird tickets?

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

No, if you're able to get your ticket up on your mobile device (phone, iPad, etc), you can have the QR code scanned from there, Awee. :smile:

Thank you! I thought as much, but I just got a bit confused when the site said you need them printed out. 

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

And yes, you can upgrade. Join the pay on the day line and tell them you want to uograde.

And this is the point where I realise I should've read the whole thing, not just the first bit and jump in with 2 feet! :chair: lol

Thanks QS. :smile:

Hi I was just wondering if you use your phone to show the qr code can you use apple wallet? I find it easier to use but have just noticed the qr code looks different to what it looks to on the eticket email? Has anyone had a problem, worried in case it doesn't work? Thanks

Edited by Jay2866

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Jay2866 said:

Hi I was just wondering if you use your phone to show the qr code can you use apple wallet? I find it easier to use but have just noticed the qr code looks different to what it looks to on the eticket email? Has anyone had a problem, worried in case it doesn't work? Thanks

Using the QR code will be absolutely fine, I've always used the apple wallet with no issues whatsoever.

Edited by StuartG2198