Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof Days Change

• Showmasters Admin

Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof will not be attending London Film & Comic Con on Friday 28th July 2017. We're happy for people to change days - refunds will be processed tomorrow from 3pm so if you'd like to change please respond to the email you have been sent. Both guests are still attending on Saturday & Sunday so photo shoots can still be purchased for those days should you not have booked already. We are sorry for any inconvenience. 

The Showmasters Team

• Showmasters Admin

We're happy for people to change days - refunds will be processed tomorrow so it'll give people a chance to have a think :) we're sending an email to the customers that purchased tickets which are affected by the change as we speak. 

• Showmasters Admin
6 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

There goes my batch 1...

Oh well. Batch 2 still available for Sunday!

If you email shop@showmastersevents.com with your order number we'll swap it across for you. 

39 minutes ago, showmasters said:

If you email shop@showmastersevents.com with your order number we'll swap it across for you. 

Oh. Since you said Friday photoshoots would be refunded, I purchased another one for Sunday. I'll keep it in mind for next time. :)

6 minutes ago, Bogleg said:

I've just sent an email to change to Saturday. Is it possible to upgrade my entry ticket to all days? I have only purchased Friday at the moment.

Yes, Bogleg, you just need to email shop@showmastersevents.com and they'll be able to do that for you. :smile:

• Like 1

Hi, if for example I have a diamond pass Alyson Hannigan for Sunday and I have purchased an additional photo for Sunday, can I make the 2 pictures in the same time of my diamond passage? Or do I just have to do the photo includes in the diamond pass and then I would have to come back to do the 2nd photo at the batch concerned?

Thank you for your help :)

25 minutes ago, millie31 said:

Hi, if for example I have a diamond pass Alyson Hannigan for Sunday and I have purchased an additional photo for Sunday, can I make the 2 pictures in the same time of my diamond passage? Or do I just have to do the photo includes in the diamond pass and then I would have to come back to do the 2nd photo at the batch concerned?

Thank you for your help :)

Same as with autographs. You can get any extras when you go through first time.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, misssaigonaddict said:

can this be likely to happen sometimes this is a first I have known this to happen even that I am not attending Saturday or Sunday wat happens if the guest I have booked the photoshoot for the day I was going to go and she changed her day goes only for the Saturday and sunday wen I purchased the  Friday entry and photoshoot would it get refunded I am just saying this as an example here her guys wen the guest had it originally 

Apologies Miss, i'm not entirely sure what you are asking? You are asking what happens to your tickets?

As with all changes/cancellations any guest specific activities you have booked such as a shoot or a solo talk will of course be refunded.  if that activity is no longer happening SM will always refund it.  Entry tickets won't be refunded as they are for the event and not the specific guest and the event is still happening.  Yes it does happen, it's not unheard of.  Jeremy Renner changed a few times when he attended IIRC

This situation is slightly different as they are still coming, just their days have changed.  People can swap their shoots if they wish for one of the days the guests are now attending, but if you don't already have an entry ticket for that day you will need to buy that as well.

Edited by Raylenth

I am not sure if I am understanding correctly either. If you are asking what I think it's been explained in the first post, miss.

If the guest you have booked a photo ticket changes their days you are getting a refund for the ticket. But they have e-mailed everyone, if you want to Change your ticket to another day you can do this. You will have to buy an entry ticket for another day though if you don't have one already.

This happens very, very rarely. Maybe once every two or three years. Mostly the reason is that a guest is filming and is suddenly needed on set longer than planned.

20 hours ago, showmasters said:

I've sent an email requesting to change my photo ops to Saturday. Will I receive a confirmation that they've been approved? 

17 minutes ago, Cleaver said:

I've sent an email requesting to change my photo ops to Saturday. Will I receive a confirmation that they've been approved? 

They should. But right now everyone but two of the mods is in Birmingham Setting up for the Show there. Unless someone finds a spare Minute by luck you will not hear back before next week.

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

They should. But right now everyone but two of the mods is in Birmingham Setting up for the Show there. Unless someone finds a spare Minute by luck you will not hear back before next week.

So if they have asked us to email them to request a day change, responding to the email sent, but wont get back to us til next week because of CM24... how will they know not to process the refund after 3pm today?

Not trying to be argumentative QS; genuinely curious :)

As they are away I gave extra time. Did you not see how many "but you said the schedule would be up this morning!!" Topics we had when we gave a closer estimate of time two days ago? :P

I'm just trying to Keep the "where's my confirmation/refund?" e-mails to a Minimum so the Office can actually get some work done.

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

As they are away I gave extra time. Did you not see how many "but you said the schedule would be up this morning!!" Topics we had when we gave a closer estimate of time two days ago? :P

I'm just trying to Keep the "where's my confirmation/refund?" e-mails to a Minimum so the Office can actually get some work done.

Ummmm nope... missed that whole kerfuffle!

That's OK, I understand... was just curious as they mentioned processing refunds today after 3pm, so wondered if they would double check emails first...

Will wait to see what happens :)

Yes, of course they will check e-mails first. But I got no idea how they are planning to confirm changes - simply send new tickets or whatever. So right now the only Thing I can do is trying to buy them time for whatever they are planning to do. ;)

Check the first page of the Collectormania section for Topics titled "schedule" or similar and you'll get an idea. And there's about twice as much that we started to hide. Otherwise the first two pages would all have been "where's the schedule?"

• Like 1

Judging from an earlier reply I was under the impression that anyone wishing to transfer a Batch 1 photoshoot ticket from Friday would be granted a Batch 1 ticket for Saturday.

When I sent my email to request a transfer I asked if I would receive a Batch 1 ticket for Saturday but was told that the best you could do was Batch 5 for Saturday which I felt I had to accept.

Can you clear up any misunderstanding about this please?

Thanks

You won't receive a like for like batch cuckoo, it simply isn't possible, the lower batch numbers have already been sold for Saturday.  Whilst it's not your fault that you have had to change days it would hardly be fair for all the people who have already bought batches 1, 2 ect for Saturday to suddenly have their tickets voided to give them to the people who had batch 1 for Friday.

Allocating you a ticket for the next available batch is the only thing that can be done I'm afraid.