New horror films

Tony1975

This is were things can get tricky, I personally wouldn't class 10 Cloverfield Lane as a horror at all, it's more psychological suspense, maybe a little bit thriller with a splash of sci fi thrown in :huh:

I know one of it's tags on IMDB is Horror but I don't think it is, but I'm probably wrong :P

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

On 02/06/2017 at 0:09 AM, Raylenth said:

This is were things can get tricky, I personally wouldn't class 10 Cloverfield Lane as a horror at all, it's more psychological suspense, maybe a little bit thriller with a splash of sci fi thrown in :huh:

I know one of it's tags on IMDB is Horror but I don't think it is, but I'm probably wrong :P

What happens near the end of the film, could be scary to some people...  But it comes down to personal opinion, really, as to what scares you.  In my opinion, it was more suspense and thriller.  But it could be horrifying to some people. :smile:

19 hours ago, Bumper8 said:

You don't know horrifying until you've seen Mrs. Brown's Boys D'Movie

Did you not think it was very good?  A friend of mine saw it and said it was very good!

Edited by ChloeLou

17 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

I have watched many horror films since I was a kid so it takes a lot to scare me. I admit that Final Destination did but that's more to do with me being scared of flying lol.

Horror films don't tend to scare me, either!  It takes a lot to scare me, too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 09/08/2017 at 9:11 PM, Tony1975 said:

Anyone else looking forward to 'Leatherface' starring Finn Jones out later this year? Wasn't too sure at first about yet another Texas Chainsaw Massacre film but after watching the trailer I can't wait!

I'm really looking forward to this one!  I was excited when I found out Finn Jones is going to be in it.  I've watched the trailer, too, and I think it looks really good! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 30/03/2018 at 7:34 PM, Tony1975 said:

Two horror films coming out in April that I am really looking forward too! -

A Quiet Place

Truth Or Dare

Can’t wait for these!

Also can’t wait for Hereditary.

1 hour ago, minchb said:

Can’t wait for these!

Also can’t wait for Hereditary.

I hadn't heard of Hereditary before. Just checked out the trailer. Looks really good! Another one to add to the must see list :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...