CM24 Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

showmasters

23 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That should have been explained in the response you got from extrahelp. Normally it's the organisers booth, which would be inside. I can only suggest speaking to crew at the line.

After 5 days still waiting for a response from extra help email address quoted on your page!!

6 minutes ago, Orchidlady said:

After 5 days still waiting for a response from extra help email address quoted on your page!!

Okay, so you hadn't received any reply from extrahelp before you posted here? Sorry, that wasn't clear from your last post.

You probably got no response because there was an event last weekend, the office people got in on Tuesday and left for Birmingham yesterday. They did not make it through all e-mails on those 1.5 days. So close to events the office always gets swamped.

Under these circumstances bring your blue badge/doctor's note/medical certificate and go to Organisers Booth please. If they are not handing out the Passes there they will tell you where to go.

40 minutes ago, crazyminx said:

The part that says "all ticket holders" isn't for autographs, it's a second photo session, so yes you can go there no problem. You won't miss it, and John is lovely :) The autographs will be going on any time John isn't doing a talk or in the photo studio/on a break. If you want an autograph then go and get a virtual ticket for his autograph queue as soon as you get to the venue, as that may be tight for time if you're arriving at lunchtime.

Thank you thank you so much I feel like I can breath now!  This man is my Idol and I'm literally on edge at the thought if meeting him.. thank you to the moderators here for the quick reply I was getting frantic .. thanks so much again. mags.xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, castleforever said:

So Dean Cains photo shoot is on at the same time as Johns panel both of which are paid for, do we think there's any chance they'd let us go through right at the end of his shoot or even right at the end of the duo with Helen afterwards, as we all know Barrowmans panels are not to be missed? Thanks 

Rush over after the talk, that's all I can recommend. You definitely will will not be able to get the single photo at the end of the duo photo op. If you're there both days speak to the Sales Table. For LFACC they have allowed day swaps if paid events clashed. I have no information if this is happening again, but this is the only plan B I can suggest.

Just in case anyone is trying to use this to get a swap with a free talk clash: If this is done, it will only be done for photo ops clashing with a paid for talk. I repeat "IF", I can't guarantee. If anyone tries the "but the mods said" route again I will hunt that person down and I guarantee when I find that person it will not be pretty. :firedevil:

• Like 2

Oh, also! Again apologies for a potentially dumb question, but my first photo shoot is at 11am which is when I'd be getting in since I have a standard entry ticket. Chances are I'd be there a while before 11 anyway so I'd be in the queue but would I be okay for time if I got in at 11?

Though since the guest in question is Julie Benz, maybe I could in theory go to her PM shoot just to be safe... :huh:

1 minute ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Oh, also! Again apologies for a potentially dumb question, but my first photo shoot is at 11am which is when I'd be getting in since I have a standard entry ticket. Chances are I'd be there a while before 11 anyway so I'd be in the queue but would I be okay for time if I got in at 11?

Though since the guest in question is Julie Benz, maybe I could in theory go to her PM shoot just to be safe... :huh:

See what time you get in, as it might be possible depending how close to the front of the queue you are. As you say though, there is always the afternoon session, which you might be in anyway depending on your batch number.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Rush over after the talk, that's all I can recommend. You definitely will will not be able to get the single photo at the end of the duo photo op. If you're there both days speak to the Sales Table. For LFACC they have allowed day swaps if paid events clashed. I have no information if this is happening again, but this is the only plan B I can suggest.

Just in case anyone is trying to use this to get a swap with a free talk clash: If this is done, it will only be done for photo ops clashing with a paid for talk. I repeat "IF", I can't guarantee. If anyone tries the "but the mods said" route again I will hunt that person down and I guarantee when I find that person it will not be pretty. :firedevil:

Thank you, I am only there for the Saturday but on further inspection of the schedule by my tired eyes I've spotted a morning shoot for Dean so I'm hoping I can get in that one otherwise I shall be running like a mad woman!! 

25 minutes ago, castleforever said:

Thank you, I am only there for the Saturday but on further inspection of the schedule by my tired eyes I've spotted a morning shoot for Dean so I'm hoping I can get in that one otherwise I shall be running like a mad woman!! 

I overlooked that too. >< In that case go to crew and show them your Barrowman talk ticket. They will try to get you through.

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Are you seeing an X or just not there at all? If I can help with any times let me know.

It was just the little icon for no image, it's back again now thank you :)  Gutted John Barrowman hasn't got a talk tomorrow, saw him as we walked passed in his high heels and dress and could hear everyone having an amazing time!

Hi, just a quick one. 

Pele and Gordon are showing a 12:35 with only a 10 min slot. Would it be best to get there and queue from 12? Don't want to miss it and the window is small :)

If I ask Pele for a sly code for a free Pele on Fifa 17, think he will say yes :)... Nah :)...

7 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Hi, just a quick one. 

Pele and Gordon are showing a 12:35 with only a 10 min slot. Would it be best to get there and queue from 12? Don't want to miss it and the window is small :)

If I ask Pele for a sly code for a free Pele on Fifa 17, think he will say yes :)... Nah :)...

12 will be too early, Frankie. Even if you want to get there for about 12:25, you should be grand. :smile: