CM24 Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

showmasters

Just now, Markc46 said:

Just have a couple of questions:

1: once you purchase an autograph (and collect your VQ ticket). How many items can you get signed?

2: if you have a rucksack/backpack, where do you put it when you go for your photo with a guest? 

3: how do you get a VQ ticket for the guest that you want to receive an autograph from?

Thankyou 

MC

1. It depends on how busy the guest is, 5 if they're busy, can be up to 7 if very quiet. And a note, the charge is per autograph.

2. There'll be a table behind the camera for items to be set upon.

3. You just go up to the end of the guests queue and get it from a crew member standing there. You don't pay for the autograph till you're about to get your auto after your number has been called.

Hope that helps, Mark. :smile:

7 minutes ago, Andrew43 said:

Hi just looked at the photo shoot schedule and I'd like to know why the joint photo shoot on Saturday for dean Cain and Helen slater is scheduled so late for

Andrew

Because it is?  That's the best answer anyone will be able to give you Andrew.  Activities can happen from opening to closing time and with so many guests and activities some will naturally have to be scheduled for late in the day.

It's at 4.45 anyway, that's not so late.

Edited by Raylenth

How close is photo area A to photo area B please?

As I have photo with Charisma at 11:45 (batch 2) Area A 

then photo with Pele at 12:00 (batch 1) Area B 

on Sunday 

Edited by Kristian

We don't know Kristian, a floor plan hasn't been published.  Showmasters know people will need to go between them though so try not to put them too far apart.  As this is a new venue for them though, it's going to have to be a case of everyone will have to wait and see where they are.

At LFCC for the last couple of years they have been very close together.

Apologies for asking probably a very common question but

I've got a late Carlos Valdes shoot (batch 7) and an Ernie Hudson shoot, which are five minutes apart and in different photo areas. Are areas A and C particularly far apart? If I got to A early, how long would it take me to find C? 

I'm completely unfamiliar with the new venue so I'm sorry if this is already obvious. 

1 minute ago, Spookie said:

Sorry if I've missed it, but is the John Barrowman talk a paid one? If so how much is it and where would I be able to buy a ticket on the day? Thanks very much. 

Yes, £15, and if tickets are still available you can buy on the day from the Sales Desk, but not if they have sold out online.

Edited by Raylenth

5 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Apologies for asking probably a very common question but

I've got a late Carlos Valdes shoot (batch 7) and an Ernie Hudson shoot, which are five minutes apart and in different photo areas. Are areas A and C particularly far apart? If I got to A early, how long would it take me to find C? 

I'm completely unfamiliar with the new venue so I'm sorry if this is already obvious. 

See my post above yours re locations Fairy.  I'll have a quick look at the schedule.

Basically we don't know, it's best to scout them out earlier in the day when you are wandering around though so you can see before your shoots come up how far you need to go.  What batch do you have for Ernie?  Both their sessions are a decent length so you should be fine.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Towie said:

Do the pics get printed straight away?

only concern is I have Gordon Banks, Geoff Hurst and Gazza all with only 5 min slots in same area so will be getting one done, shooting back round to join the queue again for next ....

You get your print as you're leaving the shoot, so there shouldn't be a problem!

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Towie said:

Do the pics get printed straight away?

only concern is I have Gordon Banks, Geoff Hurst and Gazza all with only 5 min slots in same area so will be getting one done, shooting back round to join the queue again for next ....

1 hour ago, Faerie Tanith said:

You get your print as you're leaving the shoot, so there shouldn't be a problem!

As Tanith says, this process literally takes seconds from the photo being taken to the print being in your hand.

As you go into the event hall (queuing looks to be inside) Photo area A is at the top right (back) of hall. Photo area B is middle Left side about a minute walk... Most guests are down the right hand side  of the hall so close to Photo A.

• Like 1

So Dean Cains photo shoot is on at the same time as Johns panel both of which are paid for, do we think there's any chance they'd let us go through right at the end of his shoot or even right at the end of the duo with Helen afterwards, as we all know Barrowmans panels are not to be missed? Thanks 

You won't be able to have your solo photo during the duo shoot Castle, I think you will either have to pop out of the talk or as you say rush over at the end of the talk.  The mods will confirm though what happens if there is a clash between a paid talk and a shoot.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

SM doing Collectormania.  I am aware the Star Trek events are held there :D

I did wonder (and was going to say)!

Sterling job you are doing by the way answering everyone's questions so relentlessly... You deserve a medal, or a drink, or both (QS too!)

Hi can anyone please advise me on the Sunday photo shoot with John Barrowman .. I'm driving up from Newcastle I won't get there until roughly 12:30pm I am a regular ticket holder and I paid for a batch 3 photo with John.   I was scared I'd miss out so I booked before the schedule was released.  I can't make sence of the schedule, it says DIAMOND PASS HOLDERS & batch 1,2 & 3 are from 10:50 until 11:20am .. then further into the afternoon it says John Barrowman all ticket holders ... is this just the Autograph part? I'm so scared I'll miss my photo with him, is there anyway I can change to batch 4 or dose anyone know the correct times for each batch? Sorry if I sound stupid I'm just so excited to meet John I love him so much I'll be crushed if i miss it.. I'm working Saturday night and basically driving straight from work at 8am up to Birmingham so I'll be like a zombie but I'll be a very happy happy zombie if someone can reassure me I won't miss my chance with him. Thanks in advance Mags.xx

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Mags said:

Hi can anyone please advise me on the Sunday photo shoot with John Barrowman .. I'm driving up from Newcastle I won't get there until roughly 12:30pm I am a regular ticket holder and I paid for a batch 3 photo with John.   I was scared I'd miss out so I booked before the schedule was released.  I can't make sence of the schedule, it says DIAMOND PASS HOLDERS & batch 1,2 & 3 are from 10:50 until 11:20am .. then further into the afternoon it says John Barrowman all ticket holders ... is this just the Autograph part? I'm so scared I'll miss my photo with him, is there anyway I can change to batch 4 or dose anyone know the correct times for each batch? Sorry if I sound stupid I'm just so excited to meet John I love him so much I'll be crushed if i miss it.. I'm working Saturday night and basically driving straight from work at 8am up to Birmingham so I'll be like a zombie but I'll be a very happy happy zombie if someone can reassure me I won't miss my chance with him. Thanks in advance Mags.xx

You can go anytime you're batch number has been called, you will be absolutely fine joining the queue during the afternoon session, don't worry.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mags said:

The part that says "all ticket holders" isn't for autographs, it's a second photo session, so yes you can go there no problem. You won't miss it, and John is lovely :) The autographs will be going on any time John isn't doing a talk or in the photo studio/on a break. If you want an autograph then go and get a virtual ticket for his autograph queue as soon as you get to the venue, as that may be tight for time if you're arriving at lunchtime.

Edited by crazyminx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CelticRob said:

As you go into the event hall (queuing looks to be inside) Photo area A is at the top right (back) of hall. Photo area B is middle Left side about a minute walk... Most guests are down the right hand side  of the hall so close to Photo A.

Where are you seeing this? As far as I'm aware ther hasn't been a floor plan released yet.