CM24 Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

showmasters

2 minutes ago, etmuse said:

Photoshoot prints are 6x9, photos provided for autographs are 8x10

17 minutes ago, jakeblue said:

How big are the photos?

An A4 envelope will be plenty big enough won't it?

Make sure whatever you bring to put them in is rigid jake as you want to protect them properly from getting bent.  these kind of things are good

Best-font-b-A4-b-font-Files-font-b-Plast

8 minutes ago, barrowman_angel said:

any chance of professional cosplay photos being taken on the saturday they are scheduled for the sunday but not there and would love one in my captain jack harkness cosplay

If there's nothing scheduled for Saturday then it's not happening I'm afraid barrowman, they can't just put it on specially for a couple of people. Also please give people a chance to reply before asking across platforms as well ;), the answer won't be any different.

Edited by Raylenth

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, barrowman_angel said:

any chance of professional cosplay photos being taken on the saturday they are scheduled for the sunday but not there and would love one in my captain jack harkness cosplay

Unfortunately as Reylenth said if it isn't on the schedule, there will be a reason why, most likely there isn't the opportunity to fit it in on Saturday.

58 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Make sure whatever you bring to put them in is rigid jake as you want to protect them properly from getting bent.  these kind of things are good

Best-font-b-A4-b-font-Files-font-b-Plast

Bit hi tech for me, I've got a couple of hard backed envelopes. I won't have loads of stuff in my bag just a DVD box set and DVD cover, plus the envelopes for the two photoshoots I'm going to

Edited by jakeblue

3 minutes ago, jakeblue said:

Bit hi tech for me, I've got a couple of hard backed envelopes. I won't have loads of stuff in my bag just a DVD box set and DVD cover, plus the envelopes for the two photoshoots I'm going to

Are you going to LFCC Jake?

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You Diamond Pass batch number will be on your pass when you collect it on the day, LOO. :smile:

I have Pele Diamond on the Saturday, and I assume this is the case for him too? Does this mean I do not need to fret about times etc and I will just be allocated one on the day?

Sorry - I am trying to keep up with all of these posts! Thanks

Saturday photo batch 1.  I have also bought a ticket for the Stargate talk.  My entry ticket is for 11am does this mean I have lost all this money?

if I can get there for the photo will there be time to get to the auditorium to see the talk (I can only walk slowly).   

15 minutes ago, mr_metro said:

I have Pele Diamond on the Saturday, and I assume this is the case for him too? Does this mean I do not need to fret about times etc and I will just be allocated one on the day?

Sorry - I am trying to keep up with all of these posts! Thanks

Yes, you just collect your pass and I think they're in order of purchase.

6 minutes ago, Orchidlady said:

Saturday photo batch 1.  I have also bought a ticket for the Stargate talk.  My entry ticket is for 11am does this mean I have lost all this money?

if I can get there for the photo will there be time to get to the auditorium to see the talk (I can only walk slowly).   

You can upgrade your entry ticket to early bird on the day by joining the early bird queue and explain to the crew, who'll let you pay the difference at the sales desk if you're able to get there earlier than 11am, Orchid?

Who's your batch 1 for, Orchid?

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Are you going to LFCC Jake?

I wish I was but sadly not, have to be picky due to finances and since this show is one 10 minute train ride away plus has Christian attending which not only am I looking forward to but so is my 13 year old nephew (who is attending this, his first show specifically for Captain Charisma) it unfortunately takes precedent 

Gutted to be honest as Adam West is worth the admission fee on his own

Btw, in regards to photos, how do people store or display them? I have a few but am hesitant to put them in frames of any kind in case the glass sticks to the picture 

9 minutes ago, TrickyDicky said:

Is that correct that the photo shoot on Saturday for Nana Visitor is limited to 17:25 onwards? Is there to be no morning slot?

Yep, Nana only has the 1 shoot in the PM, Tricky, with no AM slot.

Is it possible to upgrade your entry ticket? I have a general entry weekend ticket, but Carlos's photos are before I even get in, so we're looking to go earlier? (I know I can go in the afternoon to the photos, but I'm being vain and thinking about my make-up haha!)

39 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You can upgrade your entry ticket to early bird on the day by joining the early bird queue and explain to the crew, who'll let you pay the difference at the sales desk if you're able to get there earlier than 11am?

So, if I have a standard weekend entry pass, I can just join the early bird queue and pass the different to upgrade?

5 minutes ago, aweeghost said:

So, if I have a standard weekend entry pass, I can just join the early bird queue and pass the different to upgrade?

To my knowledge, you can. It shouldn't be any different from getting the single day upgraded, Awee. :smile:

3 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask but we are getting desperate. We have tried over the past few weeks to get in touch about a special assistance pass at the email address above for my partner who cannot walk without the aid of sticks. The one time they did reply they said this was not possible without proof of careers allowance and lots of other stuff that was not relevant to my partners condition. She replied twice asking if a letter from her doctor would suffice but nobody ever responded. This is in stark contrast to the NEC who when I contacted them about disabled parking who have jumped through hoops to assist us.

Sorry to offload here but we are getting desperate. She is bringing her letter from the doctor with her to the event. Will this be enough to prevent her from having to stand in queues for a long time as it is probably too late to get an official pass now.

I'm very sorry, it seems your repeat e-mails were missed. The last two weeks have been crazy.

The mods are not really involved with this system, sorry. Some attendees had stated here that a doctor's letter was sufficient, but that's all we can say. I will try to reach someone, but most of the office are already on the way to Birmingham.

1 hour ago, Orchidlady said:

So sorry forgot to ask where do you go with disability paperwork for the extra help pass?    Same problem queuing to get in the hall - I have problems standing for long periods?

That should have been explained in the response you got from extrahelp. Normally it's the organisers booth, which would be inside. I can only suggest speaking to crew at the line.