CM24 Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

showmasters

My train is scheduled to arrive at the NEC at 10.50 on the Sunday and I have a photoshoot with Bonnie Langford at 10.55. Unfortunately, I had to buy the tickets by Monday at the latest so wasn't able to wait for the schedule. What happens if my train is late and I miss it? Since it's only 5 minutes and it's the only shoot she's doing.

Unfortunately not much Kyle, i know the late publication of the schedule didn't help you but activities are always scheduled to happen from open to close and if it's yourself that can't make it to the shoot in time the ticket won't be refundable.

A couple of questions please! :)

For the free talks do you just queue up outside the hall? Is there any seating in the queuing area for those with issues standing? How long beforehand would you expect to need to get there to try and ensure you get a place in talks with Robert/Dean/Buffy cast?

And secondly, if you have an extra help access pass, I've been told that allows you to go in the first group of a photo shoot - does that mean I can go to the morning shoot for Dean even if I have batch 5? I don't think I'll be able to last until later.

This is my first con of any kind. So am I correct in my understanding, with a gold pass, I can join any queue regardless of batch number?  So if I miss one in the AM, I can go to the afternoon? Does this apply to different days as well? My Dean Cain photo op overlaps with my Ben Browder/Shanks photo shoots on Saturday, but not Sunday. I purchased the Cain for Sat. Can I just go on Sunday if I can't there on Saturday? Since I have a gold pass?

2 hours ago, crazyminx said:

A couple of questions please! :)

For the free talks do you just queue up outside the hall? Is there any seating in the queuing area for those with issues standing? How long beforehand would you expect to need to get there to try and ensure you get a place in talks with Robert/Dean/Buffy cast?

And secondly, if you have an extra help access pass, I've been told that allows you to go in the first group of a photo shoot - does that mean I can go to the morning shoot for Dean even if I have batch 5? I don't think I'll be able to last until later.

Yes, just get in line. If you have issues Standing please make yourself known to talk Crew. I don't think there's seating in line. Show them your extra Help pass.

If you have that pass normally it's first in your assigned session (unless I remember wrong), so it would be afternoon. But again, please explain to Crew and they will try to help.

2 hours ago, HiDLine said:

This is my first con of any kind. So am I correct in my understanding, with a gold pass, I can join any queue regardless of batch number?  So if I miss one in the AM, I can go to the afternoon? Does this apply to different days as well? My Dean Cain photo op overlaps with my Ben Browder/Shanks photo shoots on Saturday, but not Sunday. I purchased the Cain for Sat. Can I just go on Sunday if I can't there on Saturday? Since I have a gold pass?

Are you asking about autographs or photos? Cause there's a bit of both in there.

For photos, Gold goes first unless it's a Diamond Guest, then they are being called after the Diamonds. You can go any time after your Batch was called, it doesn't matter if Gold Pass or not. If your ticket would be called in the morning and you have a clash you can go in the afternoon, that is no Problem.

No matter if Gold Pass owner or not, tickets are still day specific. So no, you can't go Sunday with a Saturday ticket. The Dean Cain session only marginally overlaps with Ben/Michael. Seeing you have a Gold Pass just be there for the Dean session on time and then head straight to the other one. There won't be any issues.

16 minutes ago, unkown error said:

Why does Nana Visitor only have one time slot photo shoot? :huh:

Because not all guests have split shoots. It all depends on the number of tickets sold, both if there's two shoots a day and how Long the shoot is running for.

hi, new to this .... My daughter will be in a wheelchair and I am seeing comments about an extra help access pass .... could you explain what that is please?

(She has Diamond for Ming-Na , and wanted to get some autos also )

Also is there any chance of selfies/ photos at the auto table please , or is that a no-no :)

Thanks ...very exciting!!

Just now, kernowmum said:

hi, new to this .... My daughter will be in a wheelchair and I am seeing comments about an extra help access pass .... could you explain what that is please?

(She has Diamond for Ming-Na , and wanted to get some autos also )

Also is there any chance of selfies/ photos at the auto table please , or is that a no-no :)

Thanks ...very exciting!!

You Need to E-Mail extrahelp@showmastersevents.com as stated when these questions come up. They will outline the Details to you. It depends on your daughter's needs, it's really hard to explain everything here.

Photos at the table will be indicated by signs. "no photos" = no photography at all, "no posed photos" = no photos with the guest, but photos of guest signing are okay. No sign = no Problem to ask for Picture.

• Like 1

Hi I wondered as John Barrowmans photo shoots on Sunday are blocks 1 to 3 at 10.50am to 11.15am .I'm block 3 but it also says all photo's can be at 3.15 so could I go then instead of the early shoot .Any info would be great Thankyou

3 minutes ago, Terry said:

Hi I wondered as John Barrowmans photo shoots on Sunday are blocks 1 to 3 at 10.50am to 11.15am .I'm block 3 but it also says all photo's can be at 3.15 so could I go then instead of the early shoot .Any info would be great Thankyou

Yep, in that case you can go to either, Terry. :smile:

Little disappointed that there is only one photo session and no talk with Ming-Na on the Sunday.

The talk I can understand, but I'm sure that it would have been possible to find a small gap for diamond pass holders (10:35 - 1050 looks clear, hint, hint)  to get their PS in the morning

I assume diamond passes will go through first.

With hindsight I could probably have saved some money by not getting the diamond pass.

4 minutes ago, Kay983 said:

How does the goldpass work with photo shoot tickets asking because of Batch numbers on tickets.

Diamond pass go first, if they're in place, then gold passes, then the batches.

If no diamonds, then it's just gold, then batches. :smile:

Does anyone know when the signing schedule will be out. I want to meet the Game of Thrones characters, but they aren't photographing till the afternoon and dont want to get there too late for the signing  

Hi,

I have a Robert Patrick photo shoot batch 2 on Saturday, which is at 10am. I'm going with a standard entry ticket, which is from 11am. Any suggestions what to do? Can I get in earlier than 11??

1 hour ago, chubarker said:

Little disappointed that there is only one photo session and no talk with Ming-Na on the Sunday.

The talk I can understand, but I'm sure that it would have been possible to find a small gap for diamond pass holders (10:35 - 1050 looks clear, hint, hint)  to get their PS in the morning

I assume diamond passes will go through first.

With hindsight I could probably have saved some money by not getting the diamond pass.

Yes, as stated repeatedly Diamond Pass holders go through first.

It's not only the photoshoot schedule that has to be considered. Don't Forget the main "Thing" of the show are still autographs.

1 minute ago, Jozsef said:

Hi,

I have a Robert Patrick photo shoot batch 2 on Saturday, which is at 10am. I'm going with a standard entry ticket, which is from 11am. Any suggestions what to do? Can I get in earlier than 11??

You can go any time after your Batch has been called. Just go to the second session starting 4.45 PM.

Greetings,

I have a scheduling conflict on saturday with the Robert Patrick shoot and the John Barrowman with Captain Jack Harkness coat shoot (both in the morning), but if I go to the afternoon sessions, it might be a conflict with the Kristian Nairn shoot or the Jemma Redgrave free talk.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, subwaykfc said:

Hi, not seen this question yet but how close together are the 3 photo shoot areas?

We don't know subway, a floor plan hasn't been published, I'd imagine they will be relatively close together as the organisers know people will need to go between the different booths but that's no guarantee