CM24 Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

showmasters

1 minute ago, jakeblue said:

Finally, then I swear I'll go away. Am I right in thinking that if I grab a vq ticket when I get to the venue for a specific guest I can use that to join their signing queue during a later batch of numbers?

Ie I have early bird entry so can grab a Christian vq ticket first thing but would like my photoshoot picture signed so would need to queue up for him later after his shoot.

Yes you can go through the auto queue any time AFTER your number group has been called, you don't have to go through the moment it's called, and don't worry about asking questions

• Like 1

Photoshoots work the same way as VQ tickets. You can go ANY TIME after your batch was called. If the afternoon suits works better for you and your number would be in the morning shoot that is no issue at all,any time after your number has been called.

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

:D No worries, personally I think batch 3 will be going through at the start of the PM session but if you have time you can check to see where they are at the end of the AM session or just be there for the start of the PM session.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. :) 

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Ok....right, is everyone ok?  Have we answered all the questions that have been posted, any confusion remaining?  Please shout out now :D

Gosh, David B needs a medal!

I think he wouldn't refuse the cheesecake Rory mentioned elsewhere. :P

The next wave of questions will probably come tomorrow morning. :lol:

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I think he wouldn't refuse the cheesecake Rory mentioned elsewhere. :P

The next wave of questions will probably come tomorrow morning. :lol:

I am also known for my baked cheesecakes!  

3 minutes ago, Jay2866 said:

Do you think the the Michael Shanks/Ben Browder and the Helen Slater/dean Cain is doable on the sat? I also have Robert Patrick on the sat batch 4? Thanks

Have you bought your tickets already for the double shoot?

Everyone, when you post please let us know your batch numbers or if you only intend to buy.

I'd do Helen/Dean first, let them know you have the other double shoot and then run over to the ither area. Robert won't be an issue, just tell the double shoot crew and rush back.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jay2866 said:

Do you think the the Michael Shanks/Ben Browder and the Helen Slater/dean Cain is doable on the sat? I also have Robert Patrick on the sat batch 4? Thanks

Queen has got there :)

Edited by Raylenth

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I am also known for my baked cheesecakes!  

You realize you have an order in for London now, do you? ;) Though after what you did here tonight I owe you and wjblemming a cheesecake I think. :lol: Just could be a bit hard to transport.

Just now, Raylenth said:

Can you be more specific Jay, are you talking of their solo or joint shoots and what batches do you have for all the sessions you are asking about?  I presume you mean the joint shoots but don't want to assume.

Sorry yes the joint shoots, i have batch 1 for helen and Dean double but hadn't bought the michael/ben one yet but really wanted it lol

Thanks.

Seems all my planned photoshoots are in the afternoon.

Looks like I might only do my IT Crowd Roy cosplay in the morning as my planned photoshoots involve different tshirts.

Might swap bags in my car as my backpack is more spacious than my Roy cosplay manbag.

Considering recent security matters, would pin badges be permitted? Got about a dozen on my backpack and would like to know if I need to remove them or not.

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You realize you have an order in for London now, do you? ;) Though after what you did here tonight I owe you and wjblemming a cheesecake I think. :lol: Just could be a bit hard to transport.

Baking it and transporting it are doable, I'm a pro at bringing cakes into London, not with a poster tube but that will just make it interesting.  I think someone would have to come and get it off me in the queue maybe though, depending on how warm it may be it might not be ideal sitting out in the heat. and No probs, we are here to help! :P

1 minute ago, Jay2866 said:

Sorry yes the joint shoots, i have batch 1 for helen and Dean double but hadn't bought the michael/ben one yet but really wanted it lol

Hi Jay, Queen has answered you above ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Sebster118 said:

Thanks.

Seems all my planned photoshoots are in the afternoon.

Looks like I might only do my IT Crowd Roy cosplay in the morning as my planned photoshoots involve different tshirts.

Might swap bags in my car as my backpack is more spacious than my Roy cosplay manbag.

Considering recent security matters, would pin badges be permitted? Got about a dozen on my backpack and would like to know if I need to remove them or not.

Only security can tell you. We don't know about a ban. But if they consider 12 excessive they may ask you to remove them. If you want to play safe best to remove them.

7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Have you bought your tickets already for the double shoot?

Everyone, when you post please let us know your batch numbers or if you only intend to buy.

I'd do Helen/Dean first, let them know you have the other double shoot and then run over to the ither area. Robert won't be an issue, just tell the double shoot crew and rush back.

Thanks Queen!

I got a couple of clashes with looks of it.

Saturday

Ben Browder Batch 4 and Michael Shanks Batch 2 Clash with John Barrowman Talk. I will be there in time for AM shoots if that's possible.

Sunday

Charisma Carpenter and Julie Benz Batch 1 Clash with Pele Batch 1, will it be better do the duo shoot first as pele is longer time. 

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Only security can tell you. We don't know about a ban. But if they consider 12 excessive they may ask you to remove them. If you want to play safe best to remove them.

Thanks.

I only plan to use the backpack in the afternoon so I can ask in the morning.

Not had problems at your past events, but recent events could make a difference.

1 minute ago, Kay983 said:

Saturday

Ben Browder Batch 4 and Michael Shanks Batch 2 Clash with John Barrowman Talk. I will be there in time for AM shoots if that's possible.

Sunday

Charisma Carpenter and Julie Benz Batch 1 Clash with Pele Batch 1, will it be better do the duo shoot first as pele is longer time. 

If you mean the solo shoots then speak to the crew manning the am shoots, show them your John talk ticket and ask if there's any way you can go through the early sessions.  Sunday, yes do the joint shoot first as it's a lot shorter and go to Pele after, he will be doing the Diamonds and Gold pass holders first anyway.

2 minutes ago, Kay983 said:

Saturday

Sunday

Talk clashes have already been covered. Talk to crew at the morning shoot of Ben and tell them about your clash. Michael's afternoon shoot does not clash with the talk. Just go straight over to the photoshoot from the talk.

I'd probably do the double first, but make sure to tell crew you have Pele. The shoot isn't that long there either.

1 minute ago, PAB1980 said:

Hi there, I have Beth Phoenix, Christian & Paul Gascoigne shoots booked for Saturday. Christian clashes with Gascoigne, are areas A & B close together as don't want to miss either of the shoots? :( 

You should be ok with all 3 Pab I think, what are your batch numbers for Paul and Christian as that will help us advise you better but as Christians finises before Paul's does, you should be fine to make the end of Pauls if you do have high batches, and when in doubt speak to the crew manning Christians queue and tell them you have to get to Pauls.  We don't have a layout but hopefully the booths will be relatively close togethet=r.