CM24 Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

showmasters

11 minutes ago, A007 said:

Am I right in assuming the Saturday Carpenter & Benz AM shoots are for early batch numbers?

For the solo shoots?  Yes, Gold will be first then Batch 1 and so on.  I'd guess they will get to Batch 2 so depending on what batch you have it might be worth wandering over towards the end to see where they have gotten up to.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I really want to purchase a Carlos photo opportunity but needon't to leave the venue at 3pm. If I buy an op can I make the early slot?

That's a risk Dully, they try to help people who have clashes or need to leave early but you usually need to show them proof and there's no guarantee.  If you buy a ticket knowing you can't make the second session (Which your ticket will surely be for) it's a chance you take.  There is no guarantee they will be able to help you through early.

17 minutes ago, Loxias said:

Looking good!!  Do we know if the two photo areas are next to each other?  I only have one clash on Saturday morning (Barrowman Batch 2 and Shanks Batch 1) - if they are close thinking i can do one then the other rather than having to leave Barrowman until the afternoon (although that's not a problem if needs be)....

I think you will be fine doing both in the morning Loxias, just go to John and see how they are doing, join it if you can and go to Shanks straight after or vice versa.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

That's something I would also like to know; how close together are the photo studios going to be? I've got a couple of clashes in the morning, I know I have the chance to go to the afternoon shoots, but I'd prefer to do them in the morning if possible. 

Who are the clashes and what tickets/batches do you have?

For the Micheal Shanks photoshoot on Saturday is that for non Diamond pass holders because I am batch 2 but not diamond pass . I am confused . For John Barrowman photoshoot on Sunday it says all ticket holders , is that for batch 1 so on who are not diamond pass holders ?

Edited by amy46250

1 minute ago, amyr1985 said:

Hi guys,

It's been a few years since I did one of these events. Do you need tickets to get into the free talks?

Thanks

No, just join the queue before it begins Amy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, amy46250 said:

So for the Micheal Shanks photoshoot on Saturday is that for non Diamond pass holders because I am batch 2 but not diamond pass . I am confused . For John Barrowman photoshoot on Sunday it says all ticket holders , is that for batch 1 so on who are not diamond pass holders ?

Michael Shanks starts Saturday with Diamonds, then Gold, then Batches. Same for John on Sunday.

1 minute ago, amy46250 said:

So for the Micheal Shanks photoshoot on Saturday is that for non Diamond pass holders because I am batch 2 but not diamond pass . I am confused . For John Barrowman photoshoot on Sunday it says all ticket holders , is that for batch 1 so on who are not diamond pass holders ?

The order is Diamond pass holders are called first, then gold passes with any batch number then Batch 1, 2 and so on.  As batch 2 for Michael you will either be at the end of the AM session or first in the PM one.  THe Barrowman PM shoot is for anyone who wasn't able to get through the earlier sessions but will still be in order.

1 minute ago, Towie said:

Final Q Raylenth!

i have bought Geoff Hurst/Gazza/Denis Law

they are on straight after each other in same area for it looks like 10 mins only each (30 mins in total scheduled for the 3 of them all seperate).

are timings based on tickets sold for photos of each person.

would I basically get there early for first one, shoot back to back of queue and repeat to get to all 3? Realistic?

Yes, it's totally doable. Did the same last year in Belfast. :smile:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Carlos and Dean, maybe Robert Patrick depending what time his shoot in the AM finishes. All batch 1 or 2. 

If you mean for Sat, go to Robert first, you'll be through quickly, then Carlos as his starts next and then Dean when you get out of Carlos. (or if Carlos looks swamped when you get there go to Deans and come back to Carlos's as his is the longer session)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, clueingforsmaug said:

Hi guys, stupid question if I'm batch three for Charisma Carpenter,  which photo session would I attend? 

There are no batch numbers so I'm confuse. 

Which day?

Edited by Raylenth