CM24 Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

Batches...

For shoots that have a 15 minute AM shoot it is likely only batches 1 and 2 will be called.

If you are batch 1 or 2 and can't make the AM shot you can go to the afternoon shoot.

If you are batch 3 you can enquire in the morning but you are likely to be in the afternoon shoot. 

If you are batch 4+ you will be in the afternoon shoot. 

SATURDAY

CM24_Schedule_Saturday.jpg

Sunday

CM24_Schedule_Sunday.jpg

• Like 5

If I need to do Michael shanks and Ben browder in the morning because I have the barrowman talk in the afternoon how will that work with queues? Do I queue for Ben then run round and join Michael's queue?(Saturday)

Also if I don't get in in time for Ben browder photo shoot what are the possibilities of jumping the photo queue in the afternoon then I don't  miss my paid for barrowman talk?

Edited by candymit

If I have a batch two ticket for Pele and a batch one ticket for Christian do I just go to those areas at the start time and wait in line since neither has batch numbers listed?

This is Saturday I'm talking about

Edited by jakeblue

Looking good!!  Do we know if the two photo areas are next to each other?  I only have one clash on Saturday morning (Barrowman Batch 2 and Shanks Batch 1) - if they are close thinking i can do one then the other rather than having to leave Barrowman until the afternoon (although that's not a problem if needs be)....

Edited by Loxias

3 minutes ago, pretenama2012 said:

My photoshoot tickets do not have batch numbers on them. Carlos Valdes & Dean Cain. I see Dean is all together but what about Carlos. I bought it as soon as he was announced if it helps.

They should be on the bottom left of the ticket. If you bought them as soon as they were announced, your batch number should be pretty low. :smile:

That's something I would also like to know; how close together are the photo studios going to be? I've got a couple of clashes in the morning, I know I have the chance to go to the afternoon shoots, but I'd prefer to do them in the morning if possible. 

10 minutes ago, candymit said:

If I need to do Michael shanks and Ben browder in the morning because I have the barrowman talk in the afternoon how will that work with queues? Do I queue for Ben then run round and join Michael's queue?(Saturday)

Also if I don't get in in time for Ben browder photo shoot what are the possibilities of jumping the photo queue in the afternoon then I don't  miss my paid for barrowman talk?

Essentially, go and speak to the crew, explain that you can't do their afternoon shoots and show them your Barrowman talk ticket as proof and ask if you can join the morning shoot.  If they can pop you through they will.  And yes do Ben and just go back around (they are in the same booth) and ask again for Michael.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jakeblue said:

If I have a batch two ticket for Pele and a batch one ticket for Christian do I just go to those areas at the start time and wait in line since neither has batch numbers listed?

Pele will go Diamonds. gold, batch 1, batch 2 ect so aim to be there about 10 mins into his shoot.  Christian you will only have golds in front of you so get there about 5 mins after the start.

• Like 2