Send-in Question

Sorry if this is stupid / been asked a million time ... thinking of sending in for the first time ever.

Do I send in a return envelope / box whatever with the item I send in to be signed? Just trying to work out how to package up the package I'd be sending in!

See ... I said it'd be stupid.

No. They will package it for it's return and reuse what you send it in if possible.  That is part of the postage charge.

Just make sure you read all of the homepage as to what you need to do/include with your item to limit any issues though.

• Like 1

Showmasters pre-order service is excellent and has been running for a few years now. Jason works very hard to get everyone's order completed during the course of the show and items are dispatched the following days after. 10x8's are posted in flat pack mailers, so have confidence in your order I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

• Moderators

Thank you for the positive comments. I've just got back from Collectormania where I was ill for most of the weekend (I think I came home from Munich with con lurgy), However the team around me worked above and beyond over the weekend to get everything done. 

I'm just going to have another 24 hours sleep and then start the mass packing exercise. I also took delivery of the sherlocked items over the weekend. 

Jason G 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Carlosreddevil said:

Actually, if I could just ask one more question - is it awkward if I want the same send in item signed by two guests at LFCC? Is this do-able?

It's doable. A lot of people send in posters and get all GOT or Star Wars guests.

8 hours ago, Carlosreddevil said:

Actually, if I could just ask one more question - is it awkward if I want the same send in item signed by two guests at LFCC? Is this do-able?

As QS says, totally!  I think you just select the 'item already with us' option when you process the order after you have done the first guest.

its slightly off point but i sent items in for the first time to collectormania... me and @Raylenth. Waiting for them to come back at the moment, quite nervous and excited! im sure SM have given them amazing treatment, but still... its like being a parent sending a child off on a school trip... hard not to feel anxious till they get back home :P

• Like 1