Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters arrives at Birmingham

showmasters

3 minutes ago, Apatt said:

When will the tickets come out to buy? Want to upgrade to the photo with him and the ecto but have to wait until tickets are released 

You will need to email the shop to upgrade anyway Apatt, the address is in one of my posts above so I'd say just email them straight away and ask.

21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You will need to email the shop to upgrade anyway Apatt, the address is in one of my posts above so I'd say just email them straight away and ask.

I did and they said to wait until the tickets came out, buy it, send both order numbers (old one and upgraded one) and they'd refund the old one 

14 hours ago, Apatt said:

I did and they said to wait until the tickets came out, buy it, send both order numbers (old one and upgraded one) and they'd refund the old one 

Don't know if you've seen it, but the tickets are on sale now. Mind you, on Saturday it is not in the right spot alphabetically, it's between Daniel Naprous and Daniel Portman.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kyvire said:

Don't know if you've seen it, but the tickets are on sale now. Mind you, on Saturday it is not in the right spot alphabetically, it's between Daniel Naprous and Daniel Portman.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, para50 said:

Has there been a photoshoot like this offered before? Just wondering what the setup might be for a photo with Ernie. Both just stood in front of the car?

Para, please read this thread