The Fellowship Of The Forum (FOTF)

Nell

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely they must have a record of all the threads somewhere in their administrativeness. I'll start a thread in the C6 section just in case.

Btw, do you reckon I should edit that first post just of ickle ones? :lol::lol:

Surely they must have a record of all the threads somewhere in their administrativeness. I'll start a thread in the C6 section just in case.

Btw, do you reckon I should edit that first post just of ickle ones? :lol::lol:

well i should imagine that this invision board is the same as the one i run, give or take a few settings. As far as im aware once you delete something its gone, theres a record of forums but not topics. once a topic has been deleted you cant get it back, admin or otherwise. I may be wrong, but for once in my life I dont think i am!

I see your ignoring me, good choice. Personally I think I would too.

OMG! Why is there a kid playing a trumpet outside my house...?

Im not ignoring you!! what song is the kid playin!?

I see your ignoring me, good choice. Personally I think I would too.

OMG! Why is there a kid playing a trumpet outside my house...?

LMAO! We're so not ignoring you. *pays Jenny loads of attention*

*tries to calm down*

I cannot!! :lol::lol::lol:

Btw, do you reckon I should edit that first post just of ickle ones? :lol:  :lol:

well i should imagine that this invision board is the same as the one i run, give or take a few settings. As far as im aware once you delete something its gone, theres a record of forums but not topics. once a topic has been deleted you cant get it back, admin or otherwise. I may be wrong, but for once in my life I dont think i am!

I wish you were wrong :lol::lol::wub:

Well I'm gonna try now *heads over to other part of forum*

Btw, do you reckon I should edit that first post just of ickle ones? :lol:  :lol:

I wish you were wrong :lol::lol::wub:

Well I'm gonna try now *heads over to other part of forum*

theres no harm in trying!! I hope Im wrong too! but I dont think they keep a record of topics. I hope they do tho, for your sake!

awwww! what made you do it!? did you just get confused as to what thread to delete!? cuz they ent even in the same section!

Well I had two windows up for the forum. One was our secretive thread and the other was the FotF thread where we were chatting about Narnia and stuff. Both pages were at the bottom, and I just went to the first one thinking it was the secretive one, cos it had administrative options on it. But of course, I had administrative options on the FotF thread too. :lol:

I didn't even click when I deleted that thread, then went on the other window and the secretive thread was still there! :lol: