Latest Guest Announcement - ALYSON HANNIGAN

2 hours ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Can you still access your email confirmation? As you can open the ticket that is attached to it and show it on your phone.

Unfortunately no, because, for some reson, that email is blocked... i try in every way but i have just the card and the proof of the purchase in my bank account...

11 minutes ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

Unfortunately no, because, for some reson, that email is blocked... i try in every way but i have just the card and the proof of the purchase in my bank account...

Sorry to hear that. I recommend going to the Sales Desk to see what they can do. Hope you get to meet her!

I only met Alyson for the photoshoot so naturally time was limited but I found her to be lovely. 

The photo was taken and I was told to move on but Alyson said "whoa, whoa whoa I wss talking when you did that let's do it again". Very nice that she recognised that. 

• Like 1

She was the last guest that I met on the Saturday. Was getting worried at one point as I thought there wouldn't be time for me to see her. Nice guest didn't get chance to speak to her for long as she was trying to get through as many people as she could.

What I do know is that at 2.30pm they tried to stop personalisations because Alyson was taking to long with people and they were trying to speed her up.

Why would you want to pay £75-£85 for something that looks no different to that which is on ebay? The personal touch is what you ARE paying for.

Alyson was awesome at the photoshoot  and talk as well. Clearly cares about the fans.

5 minutes ago, gk1964 said:

What I do know is that at 2.30pm they tried to stop personalisations because Alyson was taking to long with people and they were trying to speed her up.

Why would you want to pay £75-£85 for something that looks no different to that which is on ebay? The personal touch is what you ARE paying for.

Alyson was awesome at the photoshoot  and talk as well. Clearly cares about the fans.

Id have loved to have met her but i had to cancel my trip last week. Id never ever buy any autograph from ebay, i mean whats the point if you didnt get it yoursef lol

I have to say she was delightful during the photo shoot and the signing as for the talk fascinating. On the plus side I walked away with a duel signed DVD from the talk as well. For me this was a highlight of the show and we'll worth the diamond pass. Thanks showmasters 

• Like 2

Alyson was the one I really wanted to meet & didn't disappoint we had a good chat about my Willow t-shirt she'd never seen one before & didn't know they existed said the only time she gets to see merchandise is when signing them