Latest Guest Announcement - ALYSON HANNIGAN

I have only just been able to buy my Alyson photo op for Saturday and it is batch 9. I understand that this is probably going to be late on in the day but it will definitely happen on the Saturday won't it as I'm only there for one day?

58 minutes ago, whitecandy said:

Thank you, I was just worried with it being such a late batch number that they may run out of time as it has happened to me before with another company and I had to beg to be allowed one that day!

Compared to another guest who has 24 batches in one day, 9 is quite low so I think you'll be fine 

• Like 1

so tempted to get my very first ever diamond pass as i really want to meet her and dont want to miss the chance that i might not be able to. just a quick question. if i get a diamond pass do it mean i dont have to pay for the autograph when i queue up.

many thanks

3 minutes ago, Mekare said:

so tempted to get my very first ever diamond pass as i really want to meet her and dont want to miss the chance that i might not be able to. just a quick question. if i get a diamond pass do it mean i dont have to pay for the autograph when i queue up.

many thanks

No, you don't, as it's included in the Diamond Pass price. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
Grammar error

2 minutes ago, Litafan83 said:

Hello, is Alyson hannigan attending friday ??. I just purchased a diamond pass and photoshoot choices are friday, saturday, sunday. Is this a error ?

They were originally attending Friday Lita but had to cancel so now are only there Sat and Sun.  It's an error that it's been missed being amended on the ticket page I guess

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They were originally attending Friday Lita but had to cancel so now are only there Sat and Sun.  It's an error that it's been missed being amended on the ticket page I guess

Thank you, i thought i'll ask. Glad i haven't chosen friday. I can't wait to meet alyson, i'm a big fan of her and this opportunity was too good to miss

• Like 1

On 7.7.2017 at 10:47 PM, Litafan83 said:

Thank you, i thought i'll ask. Glad i haven't chosen friday. I can't wait to meet alyson, i'm a big fan of her and this opportunity was too good to miss

I've managed to get hold of our lovely store people who took the time to reply to me although it's the weekend still.

Friday is in the list still, but it can't be chosen. The reason it can't be deleted (yet) is because some people who had chosen Friday for their photo day have not replied back yet about the day change. So they are still in the system as having photos on Friday and the listing can't be deleted.

I'm hoping this makes sense.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I've managed to get hold of our lovely store people who took the time to reply to me although it's the weekend still.

Friday is in the list still, but it can't be chosen. The reason it can't be deleted (yet) is because some people who had chosen Friday for their photo day have not replied back yet about the day change. So they are still in the system as having photos on Friday and the listing can't be deleted.

I'm hoping this makes sense.

Thank you for the reply, i thought i mention about the friday photoshoot option just in case it was not noticed and others may choose friday for their photoshoot. Yes this does make sense, thanks

Hi, I have a diamond pass with selected photo on Sunday. For the autograph included, can I do it on Saturday or Sunday? And can I buy an autograph at the moment where I go for the autograph included in my diamond pass? Thank you for your help

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, millie31 said:

Hi, I have a diamond pass with selected photo on Sunday. For the autograph included, can I do it on Saturday or Sunday? And can I buy an autograph at the moment where I go for the autograph included in my diamond pass? Thank you for your help

Yes, that won't be a problem in respect of both, It is only the photos are day specific, with the exception of Benedict you can get your auto at anytime.  When you go up to the desk your diamond pass auto will be clipped and you can just ask for an additional autograph and pay before you go up.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, millie31 said:

you can get your auto any day / time the guest is signing.   you can buy up to 5 autos.... well 4 as using up one with diamond pass :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Yes, that won't be a problem in respect of both, It is only the photos are day specific, with the exception of Benedict you can get your auto at anytime.  When you go up to the desk your diamond pass auto will be clipped and you can just ask for an additional autograph and pay before you go up.

thank you :)

4 hours ago, the collector said:

why does the shop say Alyson hannigan's diamond pass in unavailable? (never mind it now says sold out instead)

Yep. Just went to buy & noticed it had sold out. Got individual shoot & talk instead & now I can decide on the day whether I'll bother with an auto or not.

Big trouble! I forget the pdf and the print of my batch 1 ticket... i try to check on my evenbrite account but there is just the tickets from when i activate the account and i bought this before... how can workin out? Help me please!

I have just the card i use to pay the ticket...

Edited by ElmStreetBoy

4 hours ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

Big trouble! I forget the pdf and the print of my batch 1 ticket... i try to check on my evenbrite account but there is just the tickets from when i activate the account and i bought this before... how can workin out? Help me please!

I have just the card i use to pay the ticket...

Can you still access your email confirmation? As you can open the ticket that is attached to it and show it on your phone.