Latest Guest Announcement - ALYSON HANNIGAN

First ever diamond passes  (x3, geek household!). Can't wait!

The diamond passes are pretty good value, especially for us as we often want more than one thing signed, like this we can get the Buffy Box set and 2 photos signed, all of us in the talk and 3 photos. Plus definitely getting to meet them and no VQ.

4 hours ago, Marveladdict said:

Yep have to get the diamond for alyson :coolthumb: had some comments removed wow is this forum strict or what 

Well it depends what you said - which I wouldn't recommend reposting to let me know.  You basically aren't allowed to mention other non showmaster events, give enough info about guests appearing at other events to make it searchable, be disrespectful to the guests and other forum users.  Other than that they are actually quite liberal.  Sometimes a post you have made can be removed not because there's anything wrong with what you have said but you might have quoted a post that does break the rules, and because you quoted it yours has to be removed as well.

12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

The packages have never been an exact price of just the individual items all added together, sometimes they are a little more expensive sometimes not.  I remember Sigourney Weaver was very good value for what was included in her Diamond pass.  You are just paying a little premium for the certainty of getting the autograph, first in the photo's and the best seats at the talk.

The T's & C's on the ticket page list everything that is included in the package.  There may be things in the pass you don't want but as you can't pick and choose what is or isn't in there it's up to you to decide whether you want it or not or to try getting what you want on the VQ system.

Plus if it's a popular guest. Running the risk of getting them on the virtual ticket. Against paying that little bit extra to ensure your meeting them. I know what i'd rather do

10 hours ago, Marveladdict said:

Yep have to get the diamond for alyson :coolthumb: had some comments removed wow is this forum strict or what 

If you would check the e-mail you registered with you'd find an e-mail from me where I explained why the things that have been removed were removed. There's really not much more I can do but trying to contact the users.

We also do have rules and guidelines posted here: 

It's already been pointed out to the office. Unfortunately this needs to be solved from the backend, and everyone who has access is currently either travelling to Sherlocked USA or to the German event this weekend. It will be solved once someone gets computer access again.

• Like 1

On the fence about Diamond pass, but very, very tempted.  Couple of questions that will probably influence me:

1. In the talks, can we take pictures?  I know there's normally no flash after first 5 minute type rule, but would non flash be allowed or is there a total ban on photos?  Being near the front with Diamond would certainly help get good photos....

2. I'm only coming to the event for one day, which will be the Sunday if I go Diamond, so assuming I pick a photo slot on the Sunday it would be no problem to get a photo and auto done on that day, even if my Diamond autograph number had been called on Saturday?

Thanks.

• Moderators

1. Generally yes. The only time I've seen exceptions to this have been promotional talks where eg. exclusive footage was shown and no photos could be taken for that portion. Normally no-flash pics fine throughout. 

2. Yes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iloveyouiknow said:

Really want to meet her but I'm going to have to hold out to see what else they drag out the bag. But will end up getting a diamond pass 

I'm the same but with a photo shoot, if there is some left nearer the time and I have the cash I may dabble! Haha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, angelbacchae said:

When I want to upgrade my photo shoot to a diamond pass, should I e-mail the shop first and let them know? Do they automatically charge my card or how does that work?

Yes, it's best to email them first so they can confirm that it is possible.