Latest Guest Announcement & Extremely Rare Signer - CONLETH HILL

7 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

This is highly unlikely I'm afraid Conleth is only with us for one day  and will have a large number of people to get through.  Due to his rareity we are anticipating he will be very busy.

Thanks Wjbleming & Stuart. I will go for photo shoot with him instead. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it usually that Game of Thrones actors (apart from Finn Jones) don't allow posed photos at the autograph table? 

9 minutes ago, ComicConFan said:

Why is it usually that Game of Thrones actors (apart from Finn Jones) don't allow posed photos at the autograph table? 

It can be due to any number of things. How busy they are, they don't feel well, they don't like having them done, and whatever other reason they may have. There is nothing related to the show that makes them not do them.

Edited by Wrong Name

3 minutes ago, ComicConFan said:

Say he did do selfies, would it be ok to queue just for a photo? 

As Raylenth has already said, this is generally frownded upon. For the busy guests - which Conleth will be too - it very likely won't even be allowed.

5 hours ago, ComicConFan said:

In my experience that's not exactly true I can think of Gemma Whelan, Joe Naufahu and Richard Brake who were kind enough to allow selfies. Maybe during the busiest times of the day they don't but that's just to clear the lines allowing everybody a chance to get there autograph. That being said as Conleth is sat only and such a rare guest I would guess he won't be.

They won't discuss it Taz I'm afraid, but his rarity is a big factor - I know what you mean about what else he's been in but he's a main player in one of the biggest show.

Edited by Raylenth

46 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They won't discuss it Taz I'm afraid, but his rarity is a big factor - I know what you mean about what else he's been in but he's a main player in one of the biggest show.

Exactly and in my opinion one of the shows best performers too! Can't wait to meet him!

Edited by only_jay

• Moderators
1 hour ago, taz101 said:

Just out of curioisity I wondered what justified the high sig price of this guest? Understand hes a rare signer but GOT is all hes been in as far as im aware?

All I'll add to the other comments is that as well as his key role in GOT, and his rarity as a signer, if you have a look at his IMDb profile he does have a fantastic body of work behind him and has appearances in some very well known TV and Film.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

On 01/07/2017 at 8:39 PM, theEmperor said:

Anyone know how fast Conleth signs. Or the likelihood of getting his autograph?

I met him after his theatre performace of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" and he's quite slow at actually doing his signature, puts a lot of care into doing it. He might be faster sat down who knows

• Like 1