Latest Guest Announcement - DAVE PROWSE

8 minutes ago, misssaigonaddict said:

This may be a random question my dave prowse auto wen he signed it 2 years ago the ink from the pen was not working properly or running out at the time I am thinking to bring it back in 52 days time to get it refreshed with ink if the pen is working properly if he has gold pen at the table I am just wandering will I have to pay again if I want fresh ink back on I will be willing to do so if I have to.

I believe you will need to pay again unfortunately, and I'm sure he wont mind doing it. 

17 minutes ago, misssaigonaddict said:

This may be a random question my dave prowse auto wen he signed it 2 years ago the ink from the pen was not working properly or running out at the time I am thinking to bring it back in 52 days time to get it refreshed with ink if the pen is working properly if he has gold pen at the table I am just wandering will I have to pay again if I want fresh ink back on I will be willing to do so if I have to.

Yes you will definitely have to pay again.  From a practical perspective you have no proof you got it at an SM event in the first place so they would be under no obligation to deal with it and secondly if there is an issue with stuff like that speak to the crew as soon as it's happened and something may be able to be done (they may have been able to replace it at the time with one that wrked properly)

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I met him at last year's LFCC but the photo was damaged so met him to get a replacement on Saturday.

He is very much a pro, and is always friendly, polite and can be chatty. He said he was enjoying the show, and I said I thought it was busier than last year. Totally deadpan he said he couldn't remember last year's show, which I suppose if fair enough given how many he does!

I told him he did well with the best seat in the place with the the massive high backed leather swivel chair he had.