Latest Sports Guest Announcement - JACK CHARLTON

showmasters

A very good announcement, Jack is a true gent.

Am I imagining things or are the autograph prices for this years sports guests less then they have been in the past? In no way am I complaining but I'm sure we used to pay more. If they have come down then well done ShowMasters.

I've noticed that the other 1966 winners are only attending Sunday and he is only there Sunday as part of the Leeds thing so I'm guessing that means no autographs or pictures with just him Sunday, I'm going to have to attend the Saturday if I want to get him to sign my 66 shirt, I already have Geoff and banks. Does anyone know if I'm right in guessing that in order to get him to sign my England shirt then I'd have to go the Saturday? 

4 hours ago, etikut99 said:

I've noticed that the other 1966 winners are only attending Sunday and he is only there Sunday as part of the Leeds thing so I'm guessing that means no autographs or pictures with just him Sunday, I'm going to have to attend the Saturday if I want to get him to sign my 66 shirt, I already have Geoff and banks. Does anyone know if I'm right in guessing that in order to get him to sign my England shirt then I'd have to go the Saturday? 

I will check this when the office people are back, but as his autograph price above is listed separately I don't see a reason why you can't get him solo Sunday. All players have separate autograph prices. The only difference with the reunion is that you get a discounted rate if you buy all signatures.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I will check this when the office people are back, but as his autograph price above is listed separately I don't see a reason why you can't get him solo Sunday. All players have separate autograph prices. The only difference with the reunion is that you get a discounted rate if you buy all signatures.

Thanks for helping find out this information for me, I would rather attend the Sunday but if it means I can't get his signature then it will have to be the Saturday. It's just Sunday is much easier for me to attend with a friend and get that day off work, sorry to go on abit but I know as time goes on it's getting harder and harder to get the 66 winners signatures, anyway I'll wait for your response

cheers

22 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

CONFIRMED: absolutely no problem to get him solo on Sunday.

That's great news thank you for your help! Right now get my Sunday tickets sorted, smiley face!