Cosplay help :)

Can you please help me,I was thinking of going to the convention wearing the rubies ghostbusters costume or the walking dead sheriff costume but I'm nervous that people would laugh at me if I wore them,if i wore the ghostbusters one I would just wear the outfit,any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated :)

Edited by carnosoul

9 minutes ago, carnosoul said:

Can you please help me,I was thinking of going to the convention wearing the rubies ghostbusters costume or the walking dead sheriff costume but I'm nervous that people would laugh at me if I wore them,if i wore the ghostbusters one I would just wear the outfit,any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated :)

No one will laugh, I've seen others wearing them before. Not sure about the Walking dead one, but for Ghostbusters, I agree with ditching the inflatable pack. Maybe you could rough it up a bit and get some slime to put over it or something?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

No one will laugh, I've seen others wearing them before. Not sure about the Walking dead one, but for Ghostbusters, I agree with ditching the inflatable pack. Maybe you could rough it up a bit and get some slime to put over it or something?

Thanks for your help,i think it will look good roughed up a bit and with some slime on it :) thanks again for your help you have put my mind at ease :)