Eventbrite App Not Showing Batch Numbers

jeffusher

I logged in to the Eventbrite app today and they appear to have changed the way the tickets are displayed.

There is now nowhere on the ticket which states what Batch Number the ticket is for. It was displayed at the bottom
of the ticket previously.

I can imagine this will cause all sorts of problems as no-one using the App will know what batch they have and the people moderating the
queues will have no way to check when scanning the QR code.

Can this change be reverted?

Jeff

Edited by jeffusher

I wouldn't be surprised if a similar iPhone update is on it's way as well. Rare for companies to change one and not the other. Best thing to do is feedback to Eventbrite. When SM first started using them, if you bought one set of tickets to a show, you couldn't buy any more. So if you had bought entry and then a week later a new guest was announced, you couldn't use the app to buy photo tickets. I contacted Eventbrite (I'm guessing along with other people) to complain about this and eventually they fixed it. So they do listen.

If an update caused this to reappear (sorry, no one who had complained ever let the mods know it was gone) that is definitely something to report to Eventbrite, yes. I can make sure SM mention it too. But the more people complain the better.

23 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Sorry, I was just using that as an example, as far as I know that issue has not reappeared. They are just having an issue on Android devices not showing the batch number in the new updated app.

That issue had been reported a couple of months ago already, that's why I said "reappeared".

1 hour ago, XIII said:

I finally managed to submit a report, but they dont make it easy and dont have a direct app reporting cat to choose from

Best bet is to go through the ticket cat to make a report

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/contact-us

Thank you so much for posting the link.