Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

could it be chris Hemsworth,chris evans or scarlett johhannsen from avengers or chris pine or Zachary quinto from star trek or could it be felicity jones from rogue one a star wars story? it might be someone I haven't mentioned but anyone of these actors would be great. but got a funny feeling it wont be anyone that I have mentioned

Mark Hamill please!

Or any of the Bond actors, Pierce Brosnan to go with John Cleese (The World is not enough, Die another Day)

A week is a really long time for an announcement no? Wasn't MJF the last one who got this much of time? or Jeremy Renner?

Edited by Kurdamoni
  • Like 1

"Set your alarm" ... Michael J. Fox might be back I know he was advertised as a one time opportunity last time but I'm not ruling him out, especially since SM are now prone on proposing group photoshoots, Marty Doc and Biff in one shot sounds pretty awesome.

Now if indeed the red fonts are some kind of clue (doubt it, just think is the color you would usually use to get attention) , I would say Mark Hamill, John Boyega or Daisy Ridley.... and I would be fine with any of them

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mrvega said:

"Set your alarm" ... Michael J. Fox might be back I know he was advertised as a one time opportunity last time but I'm not ruling him out, especially since SM are now prone on proposing group photoshoots, Marty Doc and Biff in one shot sounds pretty awesome.

Now if indeed the red fonts are some kind of clue (doubt it, just think is the color you would usually use to get attention) , I would say Mark Hamill, John Boyega or Daisy Ridley.... and I would be fine with any of them

This would be nice, but I am not holding my hopes high for Michael J Fox. Personally, I think Michael J Fox will only come back for another Back to the Future Anniversary if he's able to.

Mark Hamill, John Boyega and Daisy Ridley would make everybody's day. I'm not sure who I would like to attend more but either one would be amazing! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, misssaigonaddict said:

Don't worry Stuart will be online tomorrow at that time to look

You'll be waiting for a heck of a long time then Miss.  The announcement is NEXT Wednesday not tomorrow (See the date in the title) ;)

22 minutes ago, dvdrob13 said:

have they ever used the word "important" before in regards to a guest announcement?

I don't think so.

They normally use variations of big and exciting.

so it must be a clue.

There's no mention of it being a first time signer which makes me think they'll have done something before.

6 hours ago, sarzy2 said:

Orlando Bloom

Tom Hiddleston

Sam Neill

Emilia Clarke

Kit Harington

Norman Reedus

Actually the 'BIG' text could be a reference to Tom Hanks for his role in BIG maybe?

6 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Hopefully a Marvel guest or Kit Harington or Emilia Clarke! 

I would be so happy if Kit Harington was announced! :D

• Like 2