Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

My money is still on Mark Hamill. And speaking of money; if it is indeed Mark Hamill..... oooooo my aching wallet.

If it is not Mark Hamill, here's one I don't think anyone may have thought of: EWAN MCGREGOR. After all, he did play a NEW and younger version of an OLD classic character.

• Like 2

Emilia Clarke?

e? Obviously. Multiple fandoms? Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Terminator.

Something old etc? Arguments can be made for old and new, and marriage was a big thing for Daenerys once, but blue? 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

Hmmmmmm ....... this could be Arnie himself ...... the OLD Cyber Dyne model 101 and the newish Arnie from Genisys

And he was definitely blue in Batman & Robin :D

• Like 1

Well my guess is David Tennant. Some have Said it before. But I like to give a reason. Clues: "important" he is important for the lineup. Harry Potter, Marvel, Doctor Who.

E as wjbleming wrote TEnnant.

Old something new.  Well the Tardis I guess. But also that is a wedding thing. He is staring in The Decoy Bride :)

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 1

Hmm unless I'm missing something there aren't many guesses at all on facebook, -and looking at the twitter guesses, Emma Watson was mentioned immediately before The tweet. Harry Potter and Beauty and the Beast? She'd definitely get that sort of week long build up, but I don't know about the other clues... I don't know Beauty and the Beast story at all. Another guess I saw on twitter that hasn't been said here and might fit the clues is Emma Thompson?

4 minutes ago, RichBDW said:

Hmm unless I'm missing something there aren't many guesses at all on facebook, -and looking at the twitter guesses, Emma Watson was mentioned immediately before The tweet. Harry Potter and Beauty and the Beast? She'd definitely get that sort of week long build up, but I don't know about the other clues... I don't know Beauty and the Beast story at all. Another guess I saw on twitter that hasn't been said here and might fit the clues is Emma Thompson?

And there is a HP feel to the con with 3 (or is it 4?) guests announced from the series so far! ^_^ 

1 minute ago, Bingo Boy said:

Please be Dwayne Johnson ........ there was jungle drums banging last year that they nearly managed to get him at an event.

Unfortunately looks like that possibility is a no looking at Twitter. Would LOVE The Rock to attend! 

Crossing my fingers for good ol' Yondu though!