Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

not been following maybe as close as i should have been but has anyone guessed Charlie Hunnam or Katey Sagal yet? as stated by Stuart that the sons group shoot was still guests TBC? so more guests to come? or some to cancel?

just throwing it out there :unsure:

Edited by kamikazemonkey
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, kamikazemonkey said:

not been following maybe as close as i should have been but has anyone guessed Charlie Hunnam or Katey Sagal yet? as stated by Stuart that the sons group shoot was still guests TBC? so more guests to come? or some to cancel?

I would love Katey Sagal! 

• Like 3

I've just noticed a massive pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars crossover person whom it could b-Keira Knightley!!                                        Other than that considering the strong lineup of Harry potter and Star Wars guests so far as those franchises r celebrating this year it is quite likely to b a big guest from those franchises. ...  Or, it well could b Arnold swarzenneger or sylvester stallone

• Like 3

Its Patrick Stewart isn't it? The evidence is all there: -

Warning written in red = red alert

Important guest - nobody is more important than the Captain of the Enterprise.

And its 30 years since Star Trek TNG started.

There's nothing tenuous about any of the above...

• Like 4

I'm going with Kiefer Sutherland on this one. Banner is same colour as The Lost Boys which has its 30th anniversary this year. The post says 'you will not want to miss this', a similar line from The Lost boys. The announcement is on the 24th. He was obviously in 24. Also, I believe Kiefer is in the UK this summer touring with his band.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, MadFanSteveo said:

So going with the theory that it's kiefer sutherland how about a lost boys reunion at lfcc with dianne wiest corey feldman jami gertz alex winter and jason patric! Unfortunately there would be two missing in corey haim(r.i.p) and edward herrmann(r.i.p) 

3 missing sadly. Brooke McCarter who played Paul past a couple of years ago.

On Sun May 21 2017 at 0:37 PM, kamikazemonkey said:

I guessed them earlier as a thought that important announcement was a clue :) and they are indeed important for the current lineup imo. I hope you are right in your guessing :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MadFanSteveo said:

So going with the theory that it's kiefer sutherland how about a lost boys reunion at lfcc with dianne wiest corey feldman jami gertz alex winter and jason patric! Unfortunately there would be two missing in corey haim(r.i.p) and edward herrmann(r.i.p) 

Mad - please read this:  THIS IS NOT A GUEST REQUEST THREAD! STOP MAKING REQUESTS IN THE WRONG THREAD you are going to get moderated if you don't stop.

4 minutes ago, MadFanSteveo said:

Why should i get moderated when all i was doing was putting it out there not actually making guests request as was following on from the guess about it being kiefer sutherland! Anyway its all speculation anyway and a bit of fantasy as to who we would like to see there doesn't mean it's gonna happen unless you have got a magic wand :lol: so actually raylenth i think you should chill Bro! 

First off, I'm not a 'bro'.  Secondly people have been asked repeatedly by the mods to keep it on topic.  You were making a request based on speculation which is a little pointless.  If you want to in the guest request thread then that's fine, but it is taking it off topic here.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Nah RayRay, chill bro, it's not like the guy (or gal - I'm not the the type to make gender assumptions) has been warned before by increasingly frustrated moderators and you were only trying to help or anything.

• Like 1

What if it's a lie when they say "Big Guest Announcement"? What if it's a small announcement, like ant sized or something on the atomic level? Paul Rudd and Brandon Routh confirmed :)

• Like 1