Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

No mention of first time signer or European exclusive or anything like that..... should we be looking at the previously attended lists???

I would love to put money on it being Stan Lee again but he apparently said he no longer doing cons overseas. Shame. Missed him the other year as I couldn't attend. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kamikazemonkey said:

No mention of first time signer or European exclusive or anything like that..... should we be looking at the previously attended lists???

I would love to put money on it being Stan Lee again but he apparently said he no longer doing cons overseas. Shame. Missed him the other year as I couldn't attend. 

Stans last appearance at LFCC was his final European appearance.  Since then he now scaling back on doing shows all together so I'm afraid he won't be joining us.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Or Marc just doesn't know or has been asked to keep it secret.....I'm not saying it is or isn't but most people who attend events will know not to blab.

It's possible. I certainly hope so.

infact I pretty much wasn't expecting a response 

But in which case he wouldn't need to reply to my tweet at-all or give a more vague response. Plus he also tweeted previously about it being a solo show 

Edited by benweblight

Ok, so a few theories based on the date on the announcement.

-Its the day before  the release of Pirates of The Caribbean 5 in UK (and is the date of the Premiere in London) so could be Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom!!!

-its a week after the launch of the new Twin Peaks series?  Maybe Kyle MacLachlan or other cast members
- its a couple of days before House of Cards new season launches so Kevin Spacey or Robin Wright?

- may the 24th, may the 24th suggesting maybe a Star Wars guest, that one is really a stretch

Did i miss any?

Edited by benweblight
  • Like 4

• Moderators
On 16/05/2017 at 10:07 PM, StuartG2198 said:

Just a polite reminder folks that discussion of other non SM events is not permitted on the forum.

We have had to edit and hide a few comments today.

Thank you.

Again folks a reminder of the above. 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, benweblight said:

-Its the day before  the release of Pirates of The Caribbean 5 in UK so could be Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom.

-its a week after the launch of the new Twin Peaks series?  Maybe Kyle MacLachlan or other cast members
- its a couple of days before House of Cards new season launches so Kevin Spacey or Robin Wright?

Did i miss any?

Actually Orlando did 'like' my tweet when i suggested it maybe him so.....

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, benweblight said:

-Its the day before  the release of Pirates of The Caribbean 5 in UK (and date of the Premiere in London) so could be Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom!!!

- may the 24th, may the 24th suggesting maybe a Star Wars guest, that one is really a stretch

Did i miss any?

Dont forget captain Barbosa himself Geoffrey Rush 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, benweblight said:

-Its the day before  the release of Pirates of The Caribbean 5 in UK (and date of the Premiere in London) so could be Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom!!!

Did i miss any?

That's a good guess what with the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales release. Speaking of the Pirates franchise, we all know Paul McCartney will be appearing in the Movie as well and it has been labelled as an "Important Big Guest". 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, God L'Eponge said:

Does Orlando Bloom have a twitter account?

As far as i'm aware, and according to that website he's not

http://www.celebritiestweets.com/celebs-not-on-twitter.php?id=91

Usually official twitter accounts are marked to show they are genuine and the only one I can see that is suggesting to be him isn't marked as such.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Usually official twitter accounts are marked to show they are genuine and the only one I can see that is suggesting to be him isn't marked as such.

I know a lot of fans do not believe it is genuine but I have good personal reasons to believe it is. :) 

Edited by sarzy2

2 hours ago, benweblight said:

-Its the day before  the release of Pirates of The Caribbean 5 in UK (and is the date of the Premiere in London) so could be Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom!!!

Did i miss any?

It's the day before episode IV''s 40th anniversary. 

• Like 1

I have a huge list of who I would love to see there. Its doing my head in just thinking of who it could be, but I think its something to do with Star Wars maybe even Alien. But I would love it to be someone from The Avengers or Guardian of the Galaxy but I think they will still be filming for the avengers. I would love to meet Eric Skarsgard, Norman Reedus (again), Jeremy Renner (as I missed him last year), Sean Bean, Liev Schreiber, Kit Harrington, Richard Madden, James Mcavoy, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Michael Fassbender, The Rock, Chris Pratt, Vincent D'onofrio, Sherri Moon Zombie

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:38 AM, StuartG2198 said:

IMG_1882.JPG

You will not want to miss this. Set your alarms! Pencil your calendars! Important guest announcement on Wednesday 24th May @ 7pm!

#LFCC #LondonFilmAndComicCon #Showmasters #Event#Convention #Autographs #PhotoShoots #Panels #ComicCon#London #Gaming #Cosplay #Comics #Memorabilia #Collectables#Displays

The Showmasters Team

Lets face it it could near enough be anyone that would be realistic at a con like this, I'm not reading too much into the whole way the graphics are laid out or indeed the wording because it could be a red herring to throw perceptive peeps off the trail.

I'd  be really happy if Adam Hughes was the big guest, but, alas a geek can dream :)

• Like 1