Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

Just now, RSdynamicduo said:

It very closely resembles The Last Jedi title poster. 

Same layout and color scheme. 

ha we posted the exact same thing at roughly the same time

• Like 1

Would randomly say... How about someone from the Han Solo movie... Let's get wild , how about Woody Harrelson

with such a build up it would only seem fair we get a few clues along the way....

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Iceman71 said:

Donnie Yen or Kermit the Frog

I would love Donnie Yen! I've been asking for years before he was in Star Wars. Hong Kong legend. Would make my year. :D

Although big could also mean Sammo Hung. OK, I'm dreaming but that would be so amazing! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I seriously doubt that's a clue Matt! :D

I really think it is. Compare the announcement picture to the title reveal poster for SW: The Last Jedi...I'm more than sure it's not a coincidence. 

Praying for Mark Hamill now...I wonder what his Diamond Pass would cost?

4 minutes ago, RSdynamicduo said:

I really think it is. Compare the announcement picture to the title reveal poster for SW: The Last Jedi...I'm more than sure it's not a coincidence. 

Praying for Mark Hamill now...I wonder what his Diamond Pass would cost?

I'm not saying it won't be but personally I don't see the similarity other than red and white lettering but I never get it right

NE2iCiw0xu0i49_1_b.jpg

IMG_1882.JPG

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Adzrobert said:

My money is on Val Kilmer. 

He has been hitting the Cons and Meet n greets Stateside the last few months. 

I had had been wondering if he would travel to London. Would be great! 

Val has been before. There were some issues at his last appearance. I can't remember if it was specifically said, but I don't think he'll be back.

8 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I'm not saying it won't be but personally I don't see the similarity other than red and white lettering but I never get it right

NE2iCiw0xu0i49_1_b.jpg

IMG_1882.JPG

My only other supporting argument is that SW: A New Hope turns 40 on the day after the announcement. So, it would all be fitting...

Of course, I could be saying all this and it could end up being the Hoff or something equally heartbreaking! Haha. 

:D                          :D                              :D 

9 hours ago, RSdynamicduo said:

It very closely resembles The Last Jedi title poster. 

Same layout and color scheme. 

Well spotted guys. Although this could also represent a Marvel logo either, very loosely. Definitely a really good shout though, didn't notice 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Straker94 said:

Well spotted guys. Although this could also represent a Marvel logo either, very loosely. Definitely a really good shout though, didn't notice 

I hadn't thought of Marvel! That's a good shout too. I know someone (Sorry, I forget) had mentioned Ant-Man/Paul Rudd going off the word 'Big' in the announcement...combine that with the possible nod at Marvel and you have another good shout! :D 

• Like 1