Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

22 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

Well if it's going to be on the calibre of Sigourney from a couple of yrs ago expect to be looking at £500 + for a diamond pass or you will have zero chance of meeting whoever it is.

We met sigourney, Bill Paxton, Christopher Lloyd all without Diamond Pass

you just have to use some strategy and be persistent 

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

You must have been VERY lucky with Sigourney Ben, the others saw a good few non Diamond people but I think she may only have done a handful of VQ ticket holders.

Maybe part luck and part strategy,

We went straight there the one morning to get all our VQs and they were already calling people for her, there was a small queue, maybe 20 minutes we waited.

I think it is slightly misleading to say a diamond pass is the only way to meet someone - and the number of stories I've heard of people who have them but didn't manage to meet the guest it's not really a 100% guarantee that you will meet them either.

5 minutes ago, benweblight said:

Maybe part luck and part strategy,

We went straight there the one morning to get all our VQs and they were already calling people for her, there was a small queue, maybe 20 minutes we waited.

I think it is slightly misleading to say a diamond pass is the only way to meet someone - and the number of stories I've heard of people who have them but didn't manage to meet the guest it's not really a 100% guarantee that you will meet them either.

It's only ever been described and the only 'guaranteed' way to meet them. I don't recall anyone not managing to meet the guest when they had a diamond pass unless there was an issue (like in Robert Englunds case) but my memory isn't the best!

48 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Bingo, even Sigourney wasn't that much for her Diamond Pass, which was actually VERY good value for what was included in it.  With respect, I appreciate that some of these guests cost a lot of money, there's no doubt about that.  The simple fact is though, those are the prices they can command and anyone expecting to meet actors of that caliber for regular guest prices are deluding themselves.  No one should expect that it's an attendees right to meet any guest at a price they can personally afford unfortunately.  Showmasters are very good at getting actors at reasonable prices in comparison to what other shows charge, but there's no doubt that autograph collecting has long moved on from the days of '£10 an auto with a second half price"

The way I see it is most of the guests I would be very unlikely to meet unless its through an event such as this and I think most of the prices are very reasonable to fulfil peoples dreams.

My guesses:

Mark Hamill

Harrison Ford

Lauren Cohen.

Edited by spengler
  • Like 5

Charlie Hunnam, Katie Sagal,

Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, 

Sigourney Weaver

Charlie Cox, Kristen Rytter

Nathan Fillion

This is based on the important note, that important is the clue. That its important for the current lineup.

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 2

If the colour RED is indeed a clue to who the guest may be, there is only one person I can think of that is appearing in a Movie where there was a lot of talk about the Movie's Title was coloured RED:

MARK HAMILL

If not I have a few other guesses:

• Tim Curry
  • Rose McIver
  • Jennifer Morrison
  • Norman Reedus
  • Michael C Hall
  • Like 3

Ooook,

i think I might have been right with Kevin Smith :o

his podcast co-host Marc Bernardin has been announced already, and it says he's going to be doing a recording of 'FatMan On BatMan' which they record together

And Kevin has no shows booked in the states that weekend

• Like 1