Schedules

SciFiKriss

Hi guys

Do we get schedules posted for these events... and if so when?

I am coming on the Saturday only and would like to get a photo shoot with Michael but need to know when as will get there late on Saturday... :)

Kriss :)

Schedules will be posted about a week before, but note that the photoshoot schedule can change if there are any last minute additions/cancellations so it's always advisable to double check the printed schedule in the photo area at the event when you've arrived to make sure there haven't been any overnight changes.

Edited by Raylenth

I believe that photoshoots do stay available on Eventbrite so you should be able to go online and buy on the day, if you go on there and look it will tell you when each photo is available to purchase until.  Be aware though that I've no idea what the wifi signal is like at NEC, I know at LFCC there are so many people using it it's almost impossible to get on, but if that does turn out to be the case you can still go to the sales desk.  Speak to someone there/people in the queue if you need to do that and explain you can't stand.

Have you looked into the accessibility options?  It might be worth emailing extrahelp@showmastersevents.com to discuss with them as you may be able to get a disabled wristband.    

Ahh, my sister has ME so I can appreciate how difficult it will be and how much it will take out of you.  Definitely email, they will explain how it works but if you get the wristband you can go to the head of the queue as they will call that group first for photo shoots so that you won't have to stand for long.

• Like 1