Friday ?????

BEX (PSP)

Personally I think its gonna be Monday, I know for a fact that my ROTK was dispatched yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday peeps, not today, which means its possible it will be Monday, which when you think about is is when new films usually come out.

I mean think about it logically, when have you ever heard of a film coming out on a Tuesday???? Never, it just don't happen.

I'm hoping my ROTK will be chucked through my door either tomorrow morning or on Monday. Oh god the suspense is killing me!!!!!

All I know now is its on its way to me right now, just wish it would be bloody hurry up. I shall ring round stores again tomorrow morning, best bet is HMV, they are one of the ones who released it ealry last year!!!!!!!!

KEEP YOUR FINGERS AND LEGS CROSSED LOL!!!!!!!!

OMG! How can you not buy it! lol are ya gunna get the EE?

I already have it! :P

But i gonna rent it so i don't miss the extras, but yeah, I'll wait for the EE to come out.

OMG no fair!

OMG! How can you not buy it! lol are ya gunna get the EE?

I already have it! :o

But i gonna rent it so i don't miss the extras, but yeah, I'll wait for the EE to come out.

OMG no fair!

uuhm... yeah.. :P

downloaded it....

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i cant w8... *runs 2 break in2 a shop that has rotk in boxes + not 4 sale until tuesday... lol

a bit off topic lol but nell i just saw the bit in ure sig that says about a true elijah fan clicking on 2 the lordoftherings.net site 2 w8 4 lij 2 speak lol, i soooo always do that lol :P:firedevil::o

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i cant w8... *runs 2 break in2 a shop that has rotk in boxes + not 4 sale until tuesday... lol

a bit off topic lol but nell i just saw the bit in ure sig that says about a true elijah fan clicking on 2 the lordoftherings.net site 2 w8 4 lij 2 speak lol, i soooo always do that lol :wub::P;)

hahaaa! its good innit!? The only time I actually did that tho was when I first went there, I didnt realise they spoke so I kept refreshing it to see who was on it!

Its a quote I made up after I first went there! I said it to myself, cuz I was on my own at uni and I used to talk to myself a lot! and I made me laugh! So when one of my friends said she does it I dragged the quote back out again! :wub:

Its a quote I made up after I first went there! I said it to myself, cuz I was on my own at uni and I used to talk to myself a lot! and I made me laugh! So when one of my friends said she does it I dragged the quote back out again! :wub:

Nell just noticied you signiture so can I say P38 W26 D12 L0 = Champions. ;)

Its a quote I made up after I first went there! I said it to myself, cuz I was on my own at uni and I used to talk to myself a lot! and I made me laugh! So when one of my friends said she does it I dragged the quote back out again! :lol:

Nell just noticied you signiture so can I say P38 W26 D12 L0 = Champions. :o

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :o

Did not realise how many of you have not see the film and are waiting for the DVD. (that is a little cheap of you all by the way ;) ).

Anyway basically they all have a big fight, a couple fo people die but the goddies win. Merry and Pippen move in together, Sam becomes a hedge and Frodo moves to Dudley and opens a key cutting shop.

Hope that helps. :D

Noddy you berk, we have all seen the film, though I have to say I only went to see it 3 times at the cinema, how rude of me. Lol. :P

We just need to see all those sexy men again NOW. :D

YES OH MY GOD, I WANT IT NOW...LOL. :D

ACTUALLY I REALLY HAVE A THING ABOUT LIJ AT THE MOMENT, I MET HIM AND THOUGHT HE WAS THE BEST/NICEST BLOKE I HAVE EVER MET, BUT REALLY I KNOW THINK, MMMMM SH@G@BLE. :D

Edited by pippinssweatypants

I didnt get to meet him at C4 but I did get his autograph! I met his assistant! woooooo! haha Ive always thought Elijah is shaggable! hence being in the I WOOD DO ELIJAH society!