Friday ?????

BEX (PSP)

I wont get mine on Friday even if they do release it early :lol: But i do think with the early release of TTT it was because it was a B/holiday w/end.........I think B)

I have ordered from Amazon, i will be lucky to actually get it on the 25th, but my mum has kindly offered to pay for it so there is a plus to it :lol:

I wont get mine on Friday even if they do release it early :lol: But i do think with the early release of TTT it was because it was a B/holiday w/end.........I think B)

I have ordered from Amazon, i will be lucky to actually get it on the 25th, but my mum has kindly offered to pay for it so there is a plus to it :lol:

Can't argue with that..can you!! Can your mum pay for mine tooo?? :lol:

I wont get mine on Friday even if they do release it early :lol:  But i do think with the early release of TTT it was because it was a B/holiday w/end.........I think B)

Can't argue with that..can you!! Can your mum pay for mine tooo?? :lol:

:lol:

I'll take that as a 'no' then! ;):P I just hope yours doesn't get delayed or lost in the post..I'd hate to see you squirm! Waiting everyday at the front door for the postie!! :angry:;)

LMAO!!!! me squirm :o not a chance if that DVD is not here by the 26th at the latest I will be doing more than squirming i can tell ya :huh:

And sorry my mum said in a very nice way NOPE :P

I asked about it last time, the stores were faxed that morning and told to put it on general release....

Lets hope it happens again, as it was a tuesday last time, I cannot see that it was because of a bank holiday, but who knows????

FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY.

The King may come out tomorrow

Perhaps we'll spend our money tomorrow

In a shop

just thinking about tomorrow

clears away the cobwebs and the sorow

'till their none

when i'm stuck with today that's gray and boring

i just think of the last movie and say oh

CHORUS

the King may come out tomorrow

so you gotta wait and see tomorrow

in Tescos

tomorrow tomorrow i love ya tomorrow

your only a day away

when i'm stuck with a day that's gray and boring

i just think of the last movie say oh

CHORUS

The King may come out tomorrow

so you gotta wait and see tomorrow

In Tescos

your only a day away

your only a day away

...What?! I'm bored. No-ones online. Can you blame me?

LMAO!!! :lol:

Bravo Jenny, bravo. *claps heartedly*

So what song is that based on? Or did you completely make it up? :lol::lol:

Oh, and how are you doing with beating DE to get to the top of today's posters? :unsure::D

AHHHHH! i'm no. 10 on the list! I'm nearly falling off!

Helppppp meeeeee!

That theres based on 'Tomorrow' from Annie. And just by writing that gave me the urge to listen to the entire Annie soundtrck. Which I did. And yes, I do have the Annie soundtrack. Though it was just because I was an orphan in our school's Annie in year 7. Go me!

Oh, and how are you doing with beating DE to get to the top of today's posters? :lol::D

I am sooo not ever top!! :D:D

I actually went into Tescos last night just after 12...but alas no luck. Tescos are apparently letting you have your copy just after 12 on the 25th...so tot hose that are that desperate and will watch it thru the night, thats always an option!! :D

Did not realise how many of you have not see the film and are waiting for the DVD. (that is a little cheap of you all by the way :P ).

Anyway basically they all have a big fight, a couple fo people die but the goddies win. Merry and Pippen move in together, Sam becomes a hedge and Frodo moves to Dudley and opens a key cutting shop.

Hope that helps. :yoda: