Latest Guest Announcement - RUSSELL BROOK - STAR WARS FIRST TIME SIGNER REBEL PILOT

I'm curious - what evidence do SM request to prove the involvement of an actor in what was admittedly a minor role over 30 years ago?

Reason I ask is I met a minor Star Wars actor at Cardiff con a few years back who was in a Bond film and when I was asking him about it I got the distinct impression he didn't know much about the film!

I'm not doubting all of these actors but just wondered how they get found by SM and how they can prove their involvement in the absence of a clear screenshot in the film (which the chap I'm referring to definitely didn't have).

Call Sheets would be one Thing for example, but there's other paperwork that can be used.

JasonG from preorders can probably give you a better insight. I explained to him how he can get back on here, so it hopefully shouldn't be Long.

Well if the actor was in a minor role I'm personally not surprised that a guest wouldn't know much about the film. If they were only involved for a street Scene for example all they would be able to tell might be that they had to pretend to run from something, and they were in a Sci Fi movie. That this "something" was Godzilla fighting King Kong might never have been shared with them. Similar Thing for Bond films, especiall for the opening acts. They may know that bit and that was it.

That's where call Sheets and such come into Play as evidence.

Thanks QS, yes definitely be interested to know.

The chap I'm referring to didn't get a credit and can't be seen in the film. When I asked him what his memories about the film were he just said "I held up a gun and went bang bang". He then signed my lithograph and posed with me for a photo.

As we walked away my friend and I just looked at each other and had a conversation along the lines of my having my lithograph signed by (and photo with) a random old guy who's conned SM into getting into the lucrative signing circuit!

i won't go into details as I don't want to incriminate the guy but probably the strangest signing experience I've had to date...

TARDIS Wikia gives these for Russell, but there may be better info.

Uncredited roles
Mawdryn Undead - Student
The King's Demons - Man-At-Arms
Warriors of the Deep - Sea Base 4 Personnel
Revelation of the Daleks - Attendant
Time and the Rani - Tetrap/Lakertyan/Genius
Delta and the Bannermen - Chimeron

imdb has this - I know, always take that with a grain of salt:

- Delta and the Bannermen: Part One (1987) ... Chimeron (uncredited)
- Time and the Rani: Part Four (1987) ... Lakertyan (uncredited)
- Time and the Rani: Part One (1987) ... Lakertyan / Tetrap / Genius (uncredited)
- Revelation of the Daleks: Part One (1985) ... Attendant (uncredited)
- Warriors of the Deep: Part Three (1984) ... Seabase Crewmember (uncredited)
- Warriors of the Deep: Part Two (1984) ... Seabase Crewmember (uncredited)
- Warriors of the Deep: Part One (1984) ... Seabase Crewmember (uncredited)