Who would you rather spend an afternoon at the park with?

natedammit

Who would you rather spend an afternoon at the park with?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Or 'with whom would you rather spend an afternoon in the park' if you prefer.

• Emilia Clarke
    • Hugh Dancy
    • Nathan Fillion
    • Mads Mikkelsen
    • Billie Piper

26 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Mr Fillion all the way. Been a fan of his since 2 Guys and a Girl.

I feel like he'd want to spend most of his time at the cafe, probably tweeting his celebrity friends. I'm not sure you're getting him down a slide either. 

42 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not voting, the selection is biased.  :no:

It's not biased, it's nuanced. It's a scientifically derived selection of names designed to make you think not simply who do you want to meet the most, but who would be best for a specific environment, and why. I've applied for a grant from MIT to further my studies.

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Fine grumble grumble i voted                     hope you are happy now :saiyan:

When am I ever not happy? Good choice though, I could just imagine you and Hugh on a seesaw.

59 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

What sort of Park is it? Is it a Theme Park or Royal Park, Maybe a Local Park or a Water Park? 

I think you need to add a Camel to the List.... :poki:

It's actually Abington Park in Northampton. No rollerblading or camels allowed I'm afraid. There was an incident.

8 hours ago, natedammit said:

It's actually Abington Park in Northampton. No rollerblading or camels allowed I'm afraid. There was an incident.

Shame. I was informed by a very reliable source it was Ormeau Park in Belfast.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Kurdamoni said:

Has to be Mads :P

Just to warn you, Mads will grab a bike, ride over a few tables then end up at the Carlsberg brewery. Luckily it's only about 15 minutes ride from Abington Park to Carlsberg brewery. And you could stop off at my house along the way.

On 4-9-2017 at 2:58 PM, natedammit said:

Just to warn you, Mads will grab a bike, ride over a few tables then end up at the Carlsberg brewery. Luckily it's only about 15 minutes ride from Abington Park to Carlsberg brewery. And you could stop off at my house along the way.

There, you see, always something to talk about then. Some life in the brewery, sort of speak :P

Edited by Kurdamoni