Thoughts on "Thin Ice"

The Friendly Dalek

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. It is was simple and enjoyable. I loved how it tackled racism, and Capaldi and Mackie were again outstanding. I love the idea of a human monster, however it was slightly disappointing that the actual monster didn't do anything.

Overall, another very good episode. Series 10 has been entirely great so far, lets hope it keeps it up. 

44 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

What is your theory? After hearing the knocking I think it will be John Simm's master.

That's one of my thoughts, the only flaw being the whole "Knocking 4 times" idea. The knocks were only 3 at a time. My other idea is that it's the Mondasian Cybermen, seeing as they're already confirmed for the series too.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

That's one of my thoughts, the only flaw being the whole "Knocking 4 times" idea. The knocks were only 3 at a time. My other idea is that it's the Mondasian Cybermen, seeing as they're already confirmed for the series too.

Actually, the very last knock immediately before the credits was four knocks, but all the others were three. The Mondasian Cybermen are confirmed for the finale, so it would make sense for it to be them.

On 30 April 2017 at 6:38 PM, The Friendly Dalek said:

Actually, the very last knock immediately before the credits was four knocks, but all the others were three. The Mondasian Cybermen are confirmed for the finale, so it would make sense for it to be them.

Ah right. Didn't catch that bit. Mustn't have been paying attention, as per usual. lol Thanks, Dalek. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1