Prices can change over the years. Ages ago I got a John Barrowman autograph for 10 pounds. An increase at the show only happens when there has been an error with the price announced. That happened twice since I am working here.

Once photoshoot prices have increased when an additional batch was released. But that was for Stan Lee, that was an exception to begin with.

There is most certainly no higher price once we get closer to the event. Autographs are only available at the event in the first place.

Thanks for that. No surprise it would be Stan Lee, he is probably the most popular ever con guest you can possibly have! 

• 2 weeks later...

Stoned 2005 is a film about Brian Jones, the founder and the original leader of the Rolling Stones who was  discovered motionless at the bottom of his swimming pool drowned or was it murder?

The film was directed by Stephen Woolley and written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade

Starring Leo Gregory as Brian Jones - Paddy Considine as Frank Thorogood - David Morrissey as Tom Keylock

Ben Whishaw as Keith Richards - Amelia Warner as Janet Lawson - Monet Mazur as Anita Pallenberg

Tuva Novotny as Anna Wohlin  and it even has a  cameo role by  David Walliams as the Rolling Stones  accountant.

This is a good british independent film.

http://media.baselineresearch.com/images/158425/158425_full.jpg

Edited by doctorwhoman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bonniesrg said:

Just bought a Saturday shoot for him, but there was no option to pick any of the Batch numbers listed (up to 7). So my ticket is without a Batch number. Do I just go in with the last Batch (7) when they're called?

That would be because the seven Batches are sold out, as noted next to the batches. I am not sure why the listing didn't jump to sold out. We had that happen with another shoot. You'd be Batch 8 technically. I'll see if I can reach someone to get this fixed.