Latest Guest Announcement - GARY KURTZ

On 15/04/2017 at 11:40 AM, john1980 said:

I wonder why hes not doing shoots

Last year they did Contract him to do Photoshoots but I believe he did not sell at all as his name doesn't appear in the Photoshoot back catalogue

Edited by maxcat

11 minutes ago, maxcat said:

Last year they did Contract him to do Photoshoots but I believe he did not sell at all as his name doesn't appear in the Photoshoot back catalogue

His announcement thread from last year does not say he was doing photoshoots 

22 hours ago, Raylenth said:

There has never been a case in my memory of any guest not selling a single photo shoot ticket.

Luckly! Doesn't seem like a particularly good news to get. "Nobody wanted to take a photo with you" 

While I would get a photo with Gary I get why Showmasters doesn't set them up, it's very "special interest" when you go behind the scenes as most people wouldn't recognize them 

Edited by CaptainRegor

• 2 weeks later...
  • showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Guys, apologies... bit of a long shot this one.

The 8 x 10's Gary usually has available for autographing, does anyone know or remember if he has any of the 3 available at his table?

ESB: Carrie and Gary talking on set (Carrie crouching down)

ESB: Carrie and Gary laughing together on set

ESB: Carrie, Mark (Hamill) and Gary on set. Carrie is holding a 'clapboard'

I know, I know... bit long winded and probably asking the impossible, but someone may remember from previous signings?

Found a shop online in the 'States what has what I want (just in case I get to Gary's table and they're not available) $23 dollars inc. postage not too bad... apologies for asking the impossible guys, but I've just ordered what I need.  Just got to hope it arrives in time now, haha. :unsure:

Carrie-Fisher-and-Gary-Kurtz-on-the-set-

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

Found a shop online in the 'States what has what I want (just in case I get to Gary's table and they're not available) $23 dollars inc. postage not too bad... apologies for asking the impossible guys, but I've just ordered what I need.  Just got to hope it arrives in time now, haha. :unsure:

Carrie-Fisher-and-Gary-Kurtz-on-the-set-

That's a lovely picture.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...