Favourite/least favourite episodes

The Friendly Dalek

9 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

My least favourite companion was Donna Noble, to be honest.  I saw a couple of episodes when Amy Pond was the Doctor's companion, and I didn't mind her, she was pretty good!  I saw a couple of episodes when Clara Oswald was his companion, too, she was pretty good!

I thought Donna was great. Not keen on Amy and Clara though.

I've been working my way through the classic series and only have a few of Sylvester McCoys left to watch - I've really enjoyed them my favourites include The Gunfighters, The Aztecs, The war Games, Black Orchid and Spearhead from Space 

from the new series Blink, school reunion and the girl in the fireplace are my favourites and the entirety of series 6 is my least favourite- I just didn't enjoy it to the point I nearly didn't watch series 7. 

2 minutes ago, Littlemisstrouble6179 said:

I've been working my way through the classic series and only have a few of Sylvester McCoys left to watch - I've really enjoyed them my favourites include The Gunfighters, The Aztecs, The war Games, Black Orchid and Spearhead from Space 

from the new series Blink, school reunion and the girl in the fireplace are my favourites and the entirety of series 6 is my least favourite- I just didn't enjoy it to the point I nearly didn't watch series 7. 

Honestly I think I'm the only person who doesn't like The Aztecs. I find it so dull and boring. However I agree with all your other favourites.

Personally I enjoyed some episodes of series 6, mainly The God Complex and A Good Man Goes To War. But the rest of the series ranged from meh (e.g. Night Terrors) to c**p like Lets Kill Hitler and The Wedding of River Song.

19 hours ago, Littlemisstrouble6179 said:

"School Reunion" and "The Girl In The Fireplace" were great episodes! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Of the stories i have seen, here are my faves/least faves -

1st Doctor- Time Meddler/Web Planet

2nd Doctor- The Mind Robber/The Seeds of Death

3rd Doctor- Carnival of Monsters/Day of the Daleks

4th Doctor- State of Decay/Underworld

5th Doctor - Earthshock/The Awakening

6th Doctor- The Ultimate Foe/Terror of the Vervoids

7th Doctor- Survival/Paradise Towers

8th Doctor- TV Movie/N/A

9th Doctor- Fathers Day/The Long Game

10th Doctor- Turn Left/The Next Doctor

11th Doctor- The Eleventh Hour/A Christmas Carol

12th Doctor- Dark Water/The Husbands of River Song

13th Doctor- Rosa/The Tsuranga Conundrum

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
18 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

One of my all time favourite episodes is The Dalek invasion of earth, another is Heaven Sent and The Ark in space. :wub:

Heaven Sent and The Ark In Space are undoubtedly classics of Who. The Dalek Invasion of Earth is a very interesting choice. I do have a soft spot for that one, but it seems to be a Dalek story which is rarely brought up in conversation nowadays. It's a shame though, because I really like it, and it's nice to finally see someone who loves it to the extent that you do. :D

Oh man Tsuranga is awful .:lol:

And of course Heaven Sent is a masterpiece. If only the episode that followed was of the same quality...

27 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Least favourite episode - The Tsuranga Conundrum. There is nothing I like about this episode.

Most favourite episode - Heaven Sent. Just perfection itself for me.

• 8 months later...

Id have to do a proper list at some point but the only two I can think of are Pyramids of mars from the 4th doctor as being my favorite and the least liked episode for me is tooth and claw from the 10th doctor. (Loved the rest of his run, just didn't really enjoy that episode that much when I originally watched it.)

• Like 2