BABY MR FRODO APPRECIATION SOCIETY

Legolassy

I have only seen the one pic of Baby Mr. Frodo and that is the one in his avatar. I was going to put him on the Sexy thread but again, due to no photos, cannot. So, as it looks like he is about to be the next president, here's his own. :wub::D

This is fantastic - Baby Mr Frodo now has his very own thread!! And about time, too! :o I actually think that BMF is even cuter than his big brother... :P

I can see him now..... he's blushing redder than a ripe tomato!! :D:o:o:o

This is fantastic - Baby Mr Frodo now has his very own thread!!  And about time, too!  :D I actually think that BMF is even cuter than his big brother...  :P

I can see him now..... he's blushing redder than a ripe tomato!! :D:lol::lol::wub:

Oh bless!! Give him a big hug from Aunty Rosie and me, please! :D

:D:P My little brother sends lots of love and says to tell your mummy he hopes she hasn't bought anything too naughty from the naughty party she went to tonight. Hopes she enjoyed it though. Love. ;):o

Aw thank you, I passed the message on to mummy! She had nothing to say but "Mwahahahahahahaha.................. :D "

Hmm...hehe, silly mummy! :o

Love back to you and your little brother please :wub::wub::wub:

:D

We wub BMF!!! ;)

We wub Auntie Rosie and Auntie Yeltzy! :o:D

Thanks for the hug Auntie Yeltzy, my mummy passed it on to me :o Very big and squishy it was :wub::P

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Auntie Rosie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Auntie Yeltzy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}