Burn Notice (TV Series) 
John Barrett 

Psych (TV Series) 
Maj. General Felts 

The Unit (TV Series) 
Colonel Tom Ryan 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Spookie said:

I wonder if he'll have virtual tickets - I can't arrive until about 1:30pm... I know it's impossible to know for sure, but do you regulars reckon I'll be ok? :) Thanks!

I can see Robert being very busy and would imagine he will be on VQ tickets. 1:30 is quite late to arrive, but if you can stay until the end of the day you might be in with a chance, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Spookie said:

I wonder if he'll have virtual tickets - I can't arrive until about 1:30pm... I know it's impossible to know for sure, but do you regulars reckon I'll be ok? :) Thanks!

I would say with almost certainty that he will be.

17 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I can see Robert being very busy and would imagine he will be on VQ tickets. 1:30 is quite late to arrive, but if you can stay until the end of the day you might be in with a chance, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

17 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

I would say with almost certainty that he will be.

Thanks guys. I got a VT but he was open queue by the end of the day, and I got his autograph on my x-files poster :D Really nice chap - super polite, friendly and a real gentleman! He was still chatty at the end of the day, and it didn't feel rushed at all - it was sweet, when I got to the front for my autograph he exclaimed "I know you!!" lol (I'd had a photoshoot earlier)! I enjoyed his talk as well and the photo shoot was fun too - yay I got a hug from Doggett lol! :D How was everyone else's experience? Even in the photo shoots it seemed like he still took the time to greet everyone and thank them for coming/ pleasure to meet them etc, before and after the photo was taken. Lovely guest!

• Like 2