Same day photo shoot payment

chief brody

Hello all,

I am going to a book photo shoot with a few of the sports stars, I am aware these may overlap so I was going to book the ones I want to see most then pay for others on the day if there is time. How easy is it to purchase photo shoots on the day, Do you pay at the queue or is there a specific area that you pay at? 

Thanks

You have to go to the Sales desk on the day Chief.  It's hard to say how easy it is as the lines can be long but it depends on when you go there, obviously the first couple of hours after opening is the busiest as that's when most people go when they want to buy on the day but hopefully you shouldn't be in the queue long. You can also buy from the Eventbrite website as long as you can get on the web (hard to do with so many people in the same place all using it at the same time) and as long as they are still selling the tickets on line - you just have to be able to present the bar code for scanning so you need to be able to receive the eticket and display it if you go for that option.

When the layout is published nearer to the event you can look on the map to see where the sales desk will be located.

well the new forum has some glitches, I receive message on my mailbox daying people are responding to my post, trouble is I did not post anything , when I click I arrive on this message board... on Collectormania, an event that I will not even go to, only LFCC for me Strange

1 minute ago, chief brody said:

Wrong Name, it states all boxers except Ricky Hatton are there 11am - 3pm, so that was the 4 hours I was hoping to get the photoshoots. 

I think us non sports guest people forgot that they are there for scheduled times is all Chief, we tend to think of the guests being there all day.

The batches are there to help with queuing on the day. At the start time for the shoot, a crew member will first call Diamond pass holders (for the diamond guests only) then Gold pass holders, then batch 1, batch 2, batch 3 etc. It's just a way to mange the queues so you don't have 500 odd people trying to queue up at the same time. The lower the batch number you have the earlier in the shoot time you'll be called up. If a guest has multiple shoots in a day, it's more likely that later batch numbers will only be called in the later shoot. As with the VQ tickets for autos, you can join the queue any time after your batch has been called.

If you get batch 1 for all of them, then that means you can go get your photo anytime after your batch is called, giving you more flexibility, chief. :smile:

EDIT, Beat me to it, Wrong!

Edited by wjbleming

12 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

If you get batch 1 for all of them, then that means you can go get your photo anytime after your batch is called, giving you more flexibility, chief. :smile:

EDIT, Beat me to it, Wrong!

Strangely enough it's showing your post was first time wise.

1 hour ago, chief brody said:

great stuff so earler I book photo shoot better off I will be :)

Thank u guys

Too be honest there's not a whole lot in it, a lower batch does give you a bit more flexibility, but you can ask the crew for help if you have big clashes (help may not always be possible as it's at the discretion of the crew) so it's not a massive deal usually, unless you have a lot of activities booked for the same day.  Obviously the sooner you book the less chance there is of it selling out.