Guest Announcements - Tonight at 7pm

StuartG2198

3 minutes ago, Matt Thornton said:

Perhaps some Star Wars actors what with it being the 40th Anniversary of "Episode IV: A New Hope"

Hayden Christensen

Mark Hamill

Peter Mayhew

Anthony Daniels

After meeting Peter last year, having him return would be lovely. It would be awesome if the others you mentioned came. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matt Thornton said:

Perhaps some Star Wars actors what with it being the 40th Anniversary of "Episode IV: A New Hope"

Hayden Christensen

Mark Hamill

Peter Mayhew

Anthony Daniels

Would love 3 of these guys.... Met Peter twice last year, London and Glasgow a month after.. Mark Hamill would do mega business in London. X

2 hours ago, kittkarr said:

he a brilliant bloke and bloody friendly too :) . met him last year as you can see from my profile pic,

i'm hoping matt smith, david tennant, jenna coleman, noel clarke :)

I met him at the same event (my picture also). He is truly lovely and a great, rare guest 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nvirtue said:

Not liking the look of this new forum. There used to be in the top right hand corner of my screen the five most recent topics. This was great as I could easily see what new stuff was going on. Is this now gone?

nvirtue, this thread is for the new guest announcements, please read the 'Questions about the new forum' thread.

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I am also predicting these two. Someone needs to have a word with DavidB about following on twitter too early!

I was hoping nobody else but me would have noticed them so I looked real smart if they do get announced

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I am also predicting these two. Someone needs to have a word with DavidB about following on twitter too early!

When I saw that he'd followed Steven Yeun and Missi Pyle on Twitter and posted about it on here, the Showmasters Twitter account blocked me, so they clearly don't like when people notice and share lol! 

Just now, Sam_Carter96 said:

When I saw that he'd followed Steven Yeun and Missi Pyle on Twitter and posted about it on here, the Showmasters Twitter account blocked me, so they clearly don't like when people notice and share lol! 

I might have screwed up there then, it was only meant as a bit of gentle fun lol

Just now, Sam_Carter96 said:

As people have worked it out, they should not follow them until after the announcement so no one will know.