Photo Shoot Update - 04/04/17

• Moderators

Afternoon all,

As some of you have already noticed the store has been updated with some new Photo Shoots which I have listed below.

Iron Fist Group - Featuring Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, Tom Pelphrey, Wai Ching Ho and Sacha Dawan - £120

Defenders Double - Featuring Finn Jones and Mike Colter - £90

Lucifer Group - Featuring Tricia Helfer, D.B Woodside and Aimee Garcia - £75

Walter Koenig Classic Enterprise Captains Chair Green Screen - £35

Wil Wheaton Next Generation Captains Chair Green Screen - £55

Also still available in the store are,

Tom Wilson and The Delorean 
Machine - £55

Christopher Lloyd and The Delorean - £45

Christoper Lloyd and Tom Wilson Double - £90

Ron Perlman and Doug Jones Double - £65

Ian McDiarmid and The Emperors Throne Green Screen  - £75

Superman Group - £110

Sons of Anarchy Group with Bike (Guests TBC) - £120

Sylvester McCoy and 1980s TARDIS Console -  £30 

Colin Baker and 1980s TARDIS Console - £30

Louise Jameson and 1980s TARDIS Console - £20

Matthew Waterhouse and 1980s TARDIS - £20

Doctor Who TARDIS Group - Sylvester McCoy, Colin Baker, Louise Jameson, Nicola Bryant, Matthew Waterhouse and Richard Franklin - £95

Purchase your tickets below

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-film-comic-con-summer-2017-tickets-28652934699

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Oh, so tempted by those Star Trek shoots!

As am I, definitly going for Walter Koenig's green screen shoot though. Had I more money id also gi for the Defenders shoot.

Nice. Iron Fist group shoot already bought and considering buying the Lucifer group shoot and Defenders double. I already purchased a single photoshoot with Finn Jones. Is it possible to upgrade it into a group shoot (in this case Defenders double)?

2 minutes ago, LadyCrane said:

Nice. Iron Fist group shoot already bought and considering buying the Lucifer group shoot and Defenders double. I already purchased a single photoshoot with Finn Jones. Is it possible to upgrade it into a group shoot (in this case Defenders double)?

You Need to contact the Store please, they have the final say on this.

Heads up, mods, the gremlins have gotten into the shop. Wil's green screen shoot on Sunday is showing at the top of the talks and Walter's green screen shoot on the Friday is showing at the top of Saturday's shoots.

Question. With the Sons Of Anarchy photoshoot with bike, would you be able to sit on the bike? I'm wondering cos if you can, then I may get a picture with me as Undertaker if I can afford it of course lol.

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'd doubt it but who knows.  The time it would take for everyone to get on or off would add up combined with the risk of damaging the bike.......

That is true lol. 

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Lemmings... Gremlins... meh... what's the difference these days? ;) 

Well Lemmings won't rip your face off but they could smother you to death.

Anyway....photoshoots!  Nice selection of group shots

I wanna book some more :D But I am a little concerned that I am over doing it as is. Ideally I would not book any more till the schedule comes out and I can see if I have too many clashes. The likelyhood of me sticking to this is slim to none :P  Please Showmasters no more awesome guests lol.

• StuartG2198 unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

So many types of Photo shoots to choose from! I have always got my tickets just after the guest has been announced (to get Batch 1 of course or in the past, a low number or at times based on excitement) and have missed out on considering the extra shoots like the groups & extra things like props as first choice. Life toggles & tickles! My best wishes goes out to the scheduler for this event this year, so much to do and fingers crossed for balance in the force between one photo shoot area & another. I will have 20 photos purchased (2days) in total to-date but holding 4 off until the schedule. I expect chaos! So bring thy whit’s & photo-clashing photo-queuing-steward begging-knee-pads ALL. The real ride on this journey begins with your plan the week before the event. Group shoots will help with getting as many guests in as little photo shoots as possible. 5th year attending comic cons & still haven’t learned these lessons.

• Like 1

On 30.4.2017 at 1:23 PM, Jonny Average said:

So many types of Photo shoots to choose from! I have always got my tickets just after the guest has been announced (to get Batch 1 of course or in the past, a low number or at times based on excitement) and have missed out on considering the extra shoots like the groups & extra things like props as first choice. Life toggles & tickles! My best wishes goes out to the scheduler for this event this year, so much to do and fingers crossed for balance in the force between one photo shoot area & another. I will have 20 photos purchased (2days) in total to-date but holding 4 off until the schedule. I expect chaos! So bring thy whit’s & photo-clashing photo-queuing-steward begging-knee-pads ALL. The real ride on this journey begins with your plan the week before the event. Group shoots will help with getting as many guests in as little photo shoots as possible. 5th year attending comic cons & still haven’t learned these lessons.

Totally agree. That's why I got the double photo with Christopher Lloyd and Tom Wilson, so it would only be one photo session rather than 2 to save time.