Realistic in one day?

I have currently got eight guests that I am planning on getting autographs from. I think at least three of them will be very popular so will get VQ tickets straight away. Hopefully I will be able to get to meet them all on the Saturday.

26 minutes ago, Ed_Rea said:

I've heard Christopher Lloyd is quite a slow signer is it worth getting a VQ straight away?

YES YES YES!  Get your VQ's straight away in order of who you want the most/who's hardest to get.  If you really want Christopher it may be worth considering the diamond pass.

12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

YES YES YES!  Get your VQ's straight away in order of who you want the most/who's hardest to get.  If you really want Christopher it may be worth considering the diamond pass.

Yes, I am definitely with Raylenth there. If you really want him, please consider the Diamond Pass. He only saw a handful of non Diamond Pass holders last time.

48 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, I am definitely with Raylenth there. If you really want him, please consider the Diamond Pass. He only saw a handful of non Diamond Pass holders last time.

And unfortunately he's not getting any younger or quicker.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

That is very true.  We just need to make sure Scott Bacula's not invited to the same event or the meeting between them may make the timey wimey stuff go kablooe.

But how will we know that Scott Bacula hasn't leaped into the body of Christopher Lloyd?!!

• Like 4

Now... I am going on the Friday.. Cant be there until Midday, As Customs always detain Camels for No Reason at all, I would like to have 3 photos of every guest attending and get 3 Autos from every guest attending. I don't have a Diamond, Emerald or Ruby Passes and I have to leave at 5pm as it my feeding time... 

What are my Realistic chances of doing this? I can't see any Problem? :whistling::poki:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Now... I am going on the Friday.. Cant be there until Midday, As Customs always detain Camels for No Reason at all, I would like to have 3 photos of every guest attending and get 3 Autos from every guest attending. I don't have a Diamond, Emerald or Ruby Passes and I have to leave at 5pm as it my feeding time... 

What are my Realistic chances of doing this? I can't see any Problem? :whistling::poki:

No issues at all, you can just Leap into all the attendees when you want so you can use their VQ numbers to get your stuff done.

Because camels are magic.

4 hours ago, Spacecadet is here said:

So you'll be hoofing around

3 minutes ago, Kenobi said:

Is getting Christopher lloyds autographe and Ian mcdiarmids  auto realistic in one day without any gold or diamond pass ??? Heard they where bothe popular 

As mentioned, Christopher is a slow signer, so if you're desperate to get his autograph, you'd be as well going for his Diamond Pass to be 100% sure. Not sure about Ian, though, Kenobi. :smile:

Ian was pretty busy last year and as he's only there I day he's going to be busy as well.  Ian might be doable if you can be there early and get a low VQ for him but I'd advise anyone who want's CL's to go Diamond if they can. 

• Moderators
On 11/04/2017 at 2:37 PM, wjbleming said:

As mentioned, Christopher is a slow signer, so if you're desperate to get his autograph, you'd be as well going for his Diamond Pass to be 100% sure. Not sure about Ian, though, Kenobi. :smile:

On 11/04/2017 at 2:41 PM, Raylenth said:

Ian was pretty busy last year and as he's only there I day he's going to be busy as well.  Ian might be doable if you can be there early and get a low VQ for him but I'd advise anyone who want's CL's to go Diamond if they can. 

Ian has always been a very rare signer and only in the last couple of years has started attending a few shows here and there, Ian has always been busy during his appearances with us and as above I would suggest getting his VQ early on.  In respect of Christopher, if I was wanting anything further signed by him, I would go diamond to guarantee it.  As others have mentioned Chris was only able to see a very very limited number of non diamond pass holders during his last appearance.

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2017 at 3:24 PM, Raylenth said:

Yeah I'd be happy doing that but would assume I'd have to miss parts of talks.

So what would be the deal if I did have to miss some of the talk? Sit at the edge to sneak out quietly? And if the photo was done quick and the talks still going on, sneak back in (obviously showing my ticket again)? Have upgraded one of my photos to diamond pass which includes a talk.

Edited by spengler

8 minutes ago, spengler said:

So what would be the deal if I did have to miss some of the talk? Sit at the edge to sneak out quietly? And if the photo was done quick and the talks still going on, sneak back in (obviously showing my ticket again)? Have upgraded one of my photos to diamond pass which includes a talk.

Basically, yes. I had to do this last year.

• Like 1

Hey I'm having a similar dilemma as I've never been to a con before and it'd be cool if someone could tell me if what I'm gonna do is realistic.

I'm going for a few hours on Friday and all day Saturday.

I plan on getting autographs from Steven Yeun, Emily Kinney, David Morrisey, Kristain Nairn, Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, Gemma Whelan, Indira Varma, Daniel Portman, Jeremy Bulloch, Deep Roy and Rick Gonzalez as well as hopefully two of the comic guests and I will be attending the Iron Fist talk. Is this realistic and still allow me time to look around the con?

Thanks in advance :lol: