What will you be doing...??

DarkElfUK

What will you do...on the day?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do...on the day?

• Watch it straight away of course, as soon as I get it!!
    • Watch it a bit later, when I get time!
    • Watch the first two films first..then I'll watch it! Whoohoo Complete Trilogy
    • Put in the second 'Extras' DVD first! I love them!
    • Watch it when I get the time!
    • Stare at the box, in disbeleif...
    • Buy it when I get time you know..
    • Whats happening on the 25th?
    • Other

I think I'm gonna have to rent it out and wait to buy the ee due to lack of funding. I would buy the video but then again I wanna see the extra bits, so I'll rent the dvd. Hopefully they won't run out. I'll go as soon as the video shop opens.

Oh and then, I'll watch them all! Yipee!

I'm gonna get it really early in the morning, then watch the extras on disc 2 to get meself all hyped up (like I ain't already! :D ) Then I'm gonna do whatever boring stuff I need to do that day, then watch all 3 of them all in a row!! WOOHOO! ;) Dunno if I'll watch FOTR EE, TTT EE, ROTK TV, or FOTR TV, TTT TV, ROTK TV :wub:

:D:D Hey Kilt. It will only be a few days after that until you visit! What say you we do the whole three? Wine, choc, tissues and 3 x DVDs. Yahool :lol::lol:

I say...... HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will rock!! OK, I'll save my trilogy viewing for when I'm with you then.

Ooooooh, so excited! :D:D;):wub:

I have ordered mine from Amazon so if it arrives on the 25th that will be a start, I am then going to watch the extras and find out all about the EE first.

I may try and watch FOTR & TTT on the Sunday and Monday nights and then ROTK Tuesday night wooo hooo!!!!

If Amazon dont deliver it on the 25th........................SHAME ON THEM :lol:

I will do exactly the same as above but a day later :lol:

:wub: Can't wait either. Do you think you can get BMF to come too - he can meet my friends BML and BMA. You'll have to let me know when you are coming. (to the Midlands) Mwahahaha. :D

I wood absolutely love to come, Billbird. Thanks for inviting me! :lol: I've heard the story many a time from my big brother, but it's always good to watch them in action on the screen. ;)

I'm rather nervous about meeting BML and BMA (who's BMA btw?) Do you think they'll like me? :lol:

Prob will be sitting in my, or Jay(gears!?!)s living room with big bag or popcorn and pizza having a big LOTR sech(all three dvds and EE extras where available).

might have a party and save the last film for a drinking game :lol::P:wub:

Actually dunno, are you back by then Doodles? :D

Ps :o SEAN HUGGS ;)

to baby mr frodo for being schweet "do you think they'll like me?" awwwwwwwwww!

I always get both the day they come out...and on the 25th, I won't be revising for those piddling things called A Levels, I'll be sitting down with my friends watching the trilogy in one go and suffering from DVT.... :D

I always get both the day they come out...and on the 25th, I won't be revising for those piddling things called A Levels, I'll be sitting down with my friends watching the trilogy in one go and suffering from DVT.... :lol:

Good to hear..A Levels? What are A levels..when you have THE trilogy! :D

im going to watch the film then watch the extras, end up going to bed way after i should have done and having to get up stupidly early to do my homework (and open my presents!1 happy birthday to me!)...then at the weekend hopefully watch the trilogy :unsure::unsure:

I am looking forward to the 2nd disk more at the moment, I love the extra's PJ puts on. Can't wait for the extended edition too...

I had heard that the 4 disk is out in August, but can't find any info on this. :lol: