Latest Guest Announcement - MIKE COLTER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gonna try and meet Mike before the photo shoot but if the queue is too long, I'll just wait till the photo. Is there any point waiting if there is a bunch of others I want to see? 

1 minute ago, ComicConFan said:

Gonna try and meet Mike before the photo shoot but if the queue is too long, I'll just wait till the photo. Is there any point waiting if there is a bunch of others I want to see? 

I am not really sure what you mean? Are you again asking about getting a photo at the table? Mike is going to be on the Virtual Queue Ticket system.

Pelase read some of the topics here with general questions. All you are asking has been explained already. I am working on an updated FAQ for this show, but due to circumstances it is not finished yet.

Do you think Mike Colter will be very popular compared to the other guests such as the game of thrones stars and Ron Perlman? 

Just now, ComicConFan said:

Do you think Mike Colter will be very popular compared to the other guests such as the game of thrones stars and Ron Perlman? 

He has a Diamond Pass option as well. So yes, I think he will be among the most popular guests.

Diamond Pass holders will be called first for all Diamond Pass holders.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Nice poster but don't bet on it Jay, getting hold of a Marvel TV poster is harder than winning the lottery.

Managed to get a small version of the Daredevil one so I can hope! Haha Either way got plenty of things for Mike to sign :D

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Nice poster but don't bet on it Jay, getting hold of a Marvel TV poster is harder than winning the lottery.

1 hour ago, only_jay said:

New poster for The Defenders, hopefully it will be out to buy somewhere so I can start one at the con ;)

defenders_key-art.jpg?w=605&h=897

Nice one here from Hong Kong. Sure it'd get to you in time.

http://r.ebay.com/GBXDNG

$_1.JPG

Edited by spengler
  • Like 1

Jay, you may be able to get an 8x10 version of it at the con. I know that's leaving it rather late, but Stateside stills who almost always have a stall at cons will likely have it. That first defenders image that Spengler showed is the one I picked up from them. And a mate of mine said he saw the Vanity Fair Star Wars Last Jedi images on their stall at the last con we went to. Always very good quality.

43 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Jay, you may be able to get an 8x10 version of it at the con. I know that's leaving it rather late, but Stateside stills who almost always have a stall at cons will likely have it. That first defenders image that Spengler showed is the one I picked up from them. And a mate of mine said he saw the Vanity Fair Star Wars Last Jedi images on their stall at the last con we went to. Always very good quality.

Not a bad shout actually, I normally only collect posters as I like to have them all on one item but an 8x10 with all of them on might be more practical for space (which I am fast running out of) should I want to frame it or something ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, only_jay said:

Not a bad shout actually, I normally only collect posters as I like to have them all on one item but an 8x10 with all of them on might be more practical for space (which I am fast running out of) should I want to frame it or something ;)

I bought a Legends of Tomorrow 8x10 from them, very nice quality. Got it signed by Arthur Darvil and Casper Crump and looks great. You'd easily get 4 autos on an 8x10 without personalisation or quotes. If you're after quotes then a poster will be better.

I have no idea how silk posters sign though so I've avoided buying them in the past.  Anyone have any idea about that?

Also I have found in the past that with a lot of the posters available on Ebay and Amazon, unless you know for a fact they are original/official a lot of the time they are printed by the seller on quite low quality paper.

Edited by Raylenth

17 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I have no idea how silk posters sign though so I've avoided buying them in the past.  Anyone have any idea about that?

Also I have found in the past that with a lot of the posters available on Ebay and Amazon, unless you know for a fact they are original/official a lot of the time they are printed by the seller on quite low quality paper.

I ordered a silk poster by accident once and wasn't that impressed...

One has appeared on Amazon now I have ordered a few off there so will probably bite the bullet and go for one of those and see what it's like...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DEFENDERS-Poster-Print-Brand-Marvel/dp/B073662DDR

• Like 1