Latest Guest Announcement - MIKE COLTER

Will you guys shoot me when I say I've never even heard of him? :P

Given the skillset of his most famous character, a super-slap is more in order :P

Hey, we all know and like different things. Otherwise it would be boring - and very expensive!!

But you should check out Jessica Jones, it's a brilliant show.

Will you guys shoot me when I say I've never even heard of him? :P

Given the skillset of his most famous character, a super-slap is more in order :P

Hey, we all know and like different things. Otherwise it would be boring - and very expensive!!

But you should check out Jessica Jones, it's a brilliant show.

Thanks, I will!

• Like 1

Sorry, QS, there's a post on page 1 saying the exact same. It's where I got it from. :(

That one slipped through the net but we have had to hide that one as well.

Hope I didn't come across wrong there, Stuart, wasn't my intention, just took it for granted that if they said it, it was ok. Know not to say as much in future if at all. Apologies again.

Edited by wjbleming

• Moderators

Sorry, QS, there's a post on page 1 saying the exact same. It's where I got it from. :(

That one slipped through the net but we have had to hide that one as well.

Hope I didn't come across wrong there, Stuart, wasn't my intention, just took it for granted that if they said it, it was ok. Know not to say as much in future if at all. Apologies again.

Nothing to apologise for mate, sometimes it's difficult to know how much is too much, have done it myself befoe. That's what we are here for anyway.

this talk in the diamond pass is the same talk as in the finn jones diamond pass?

No.  You can always check the details in the ticket shop remember, the Finn Jones one specifically says it's an Iron Fist talk, this one says it's a Mike Colter so it's separate.  Besides, they aren't going to issue different diamond passes all with the same talk included, purchasers would be rightly annoyed with that.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Is there any chance of a Luke Cage & Iron Fist photo opp?

Group shots are usually announced much closer to the event MrBarBar so just keep an eye out for any announcements.  Showmasters are fully aware of how many people want this so they will be considering it - it's just they have to negotiate with the guests to see if they will do it, and they may be waiting in case they get any more relevant guests to save having to renegotiate.

• Like 1

Is there any chance of a Luke Cage & Iron Fist photo opp?

Group shots are usually announced much closer to the event MrBarBar so just keep an eye out for any announcements.  Showmasters are fully aware of how many people want this so they will be considering it - it's just they have to negotiate with the guests to see if they will do it, and they may be waiting in case they get any more relevant guests to save having to renegotiate.

I bought a ticket for Mike Colter, if they would announce a group shoot, can I change my ticket to a group shoot or do I have to buy a whole new extra ticket.

If a group shot is announced, you would need to then email the showmasters shop and ask to be upgraded batflash, let them know what your order number is for the Mike Colter shoot is and what you want to upgrade to and they should help if it's allowed.  They can be reached at shop@showmastersevents.com.

Instead of trying to find this email in the following months if it is announced remember it's always on the website under the Event Info and Contact Us tabs.

• 2 weeks later...