Guest Suggestions

chugs

1 hour ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Just imagine the addition of these 5 actors at the same con...how magical it would be! :)

• Michael J. Fox ("The Secret of My Success" 30th Anniversary)
  • Helen Slater  ("The Secret of My Success" 30th Anniversary)
  • Tom Baker
  • Liz White

..and since LFCC is weekend, how cool it would be to add some "Weekend At Bernie's" note with at least the one and only

• Catherine Mary Stewart (Weekend At Bernie's, The Last Starfighter, Night of The Comet, etc)

Fingers crossed and thank you in advance Showmasters for any possibility of invite and of the above names for LFCC! 

Yes for ANY of them!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Just imagine the addition of these 5 actors at the same con...how magical it would be! :)

•  

Just an FYI but MJF is not going to happen, Showmasters have repeatedly said his appearance last time was a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Helen Slater is going to be at C24 so is unlikely to be announced for LFCC for a while if she does come back.

2 hours ago, josh-hammond said:

MOAR TWD!!!!!!!!!!!

*rocks in the corner* im having withdrawals! NEED MOAR TWD FIX!

i agree with you Mondays are now deemed as boring in my house now until October hopefully we will get a few more TWD guests for this year  

TWO & A HALF MEN

• Charlie Sheen - Charlie Harper
  • Jon Cryer - Alan Harper
  • Angus T Jones - Jake Harper
  • Ashton Kutcher - Walden Schmidt
  • Conchata Ferrell - Berta
  • Marin Hinkle - Judith Harper Melnick
  • Jennifer Taylor - Chelsea
  • Melanie Lynskey- Rose
  • Amber Tamblyn - Jenny Harper
  • Ryan Stiles - Herb Melnick
  • Courtney Thorne-Smith - Lyndsey MacElroy
  • Holland Taylor - Evelyn Harper
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

2nd Ryan Stiles! Would it be too off the beaten track for the other Whose Line people?

Off the top of my head I don't know what most of them have been in TV/film wise, if anything, but as comedians I think it would be a bit too niche.

25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Off the top of my head I don't know what most of them have been in TV/film wise, if anything, but as comedians I think it would be a bit too niche.

Yeah, that was my doubt, funny guys, yes, but apart from Ryan Stiles being in 2 & a Half Men, I thought they might've been, as you said, too niche. (Niche would've been the word I was looking for in the original post, dammit! lol) :smile:

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)
Bailey Chase (Buffy, Batman Vs Superman, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)
Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)
Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)
Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor :borg:, All My Children & Percy Jackson)
Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawsons Creek & Buffy)

11 hours ago, Raylenth said:
12 hours ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

•  

Just an FYI but MJF is not going to happen, Showmasters have repeatedly said his appearance last time was a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Helen Slater is going to be at C24 so is unlikely to be announced for LFCC for a while if she does come back.

Hello and thanks for your reply and the info!

I knew, Michael J. Fox was a one of a lifetime chance but since it's my all time fave actor, I really can't stop hoping for a possible future appearance since he's still doing Cons. Really difficult I know but I'll never stop hoping for another chance, we never know what future holds.

As for Helen Slater, I know she is going to be at C24, I was just hoping for LFCC too, it would be such an amazing addition, she's a legend! I wish I could go to C24 to meet her but unfortunately for me, I can only afford 1 trip and Con and that's gonna be the one with the most fave guests of mine, which is LFCC. (John Cleese, Christopher Lloyd)

How about Catherine Mary Stewart? Se hasn't been there some quite some time.
Tom Baker, Liz White, David Tennant should be also great additions since are all English actors. Even Liz White only would be a dream come true!

Other suggestions, just for the record:

• Lea Thompson (BTTF)
  • Elisabeth Shue (BTTF II, "Adventures in Babysitting" 30th Anniversary)
  • John Cusack (OK, I know this is one is impossible)
  • William Shatner (Star Trek TOS)
  • Andrew McCarthy (Weekend At Bernie's, "Mannequuin" 30th Anniversary)
  • Dennis Quaid ("Inner Space" 30th Anniversary)
  • Rob Lowe
  • Stephen Collins (Star Trek, Tales of The Gold Monkey)
  • Nia Peeples (Fame TV series)
  • Cynthia Gibb (Fame TV series)
  • Dan Akroyd
  • Kevin Bacon
  • Kiefer Sutherland ("The Lost Boys" 30th Anniversary)
  • John Schneider 
  • Jennifer Connelly
  • Emma Watson
  • Jennifer Morrison
  • Lana Parrila
  • Christina Applegate
  • Robin Wright (Princess Bride 30th Anniversary)
  • Kerri Green (Goonies)
  • Sean Astin (Goonies)
  • Corey Feldman (Goonies)
  • Patricia Arquette ("Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors" 30th Anniversary)

Thank you very much for your time and I really hope for just a couple ones  from my list. I should be REALLY grateful to you! :)

• Like 3