Guest Suggestions

chugs

For those who haven't seen it yet, YALC have announced on twitter they have guest announcements tomorrow morning at 11am. :smile:

Yawn.  They announced that like an hour ago Mr Lemming, where have you been?  Making a burrow or something?

• Like 1

For those who haven't seen it yet, YALC have announced on twitter they have guest announcements tomorrow morning at 11am. :smile:

Yawn.  They announced that like an hour ago Mr Lemming, where have you been?  Making a burrow or something?

A little something called work, I'll have you know. :P

(And to keep this on track: Toby Jones, Chris Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, Peter Capaldi's successor)

A little something called work, I'll have you know. :P

(And to keep this on track: Toby Jones, Chris Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, Peter Capaldi's successor)

I'm at work and I am currently posting here whilst playing a game and I'm not even on lunch.

Martin Freeman

Robert Downey Junior

Jude Law

• Like 3

With all the talk of Power Rangers going around, how about getting the real heroes of the series: Jason Narvy and Paul Schrier aka Bulk and Skull!

YES!

Hell yes! Those guys were great last time, would love to see them back!